Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Replacement light switch needed

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Replacement light switch needed

Hello,

I need to replace the light switch in my flat. I spent an hour looking at various webpages but couldn't find the right one. I have attached two photos one with the broken and one with the functioning. The dimensions are roughly 68x58x35. Any idea which type of switch this is? Maybe a link where I can order it?

Many thanks for your help.  I have my etat de lieux soon and need to get this sorted out. 

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I need to replace the light switch in my flat. I spent an hour looking at various webpages but couldn't find the right one. I have attached two photos one with the broken and one with the functioning. The dimensions are roughly 68x58x35. Any idea which type of switch this is? Maybe a link where I can order it?

Many thanks for your help.  I have my etat de lieux soon and need to get this sorted out. 

Ben KJul 22, 2018 @ 22:38
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 919 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Replacement light switch needed
Post 1

Hi Ben,

you should find similar switches in most electronics shops, and cheap verions in Landi, Migros and Coop hobby shops or any building suppliers, and also Media Markt. If in any doubt just take the swith with you when buying.I tried advertiusing my services as bike mechanic and house & garden worker here on Glocals a couple of times but I must have clicked somewhere wrong cos i can't see my ad in the classified section.

Best regards, Derek

Hi Ben,

you should find similar switches in most electronics shops, and cheap verions in Landi, Migros and Coop hobby shops or any building suppliers, and also Media Markt. If in any doubt just take the swith with you when buying.I tried advertiusing my services as bike mechanic and house & garden worker here on Glocals a couple of times but I must have clicked somewhere wrong cos i can't see my ad in the classified section.

Best regards, Derek

derek grimes, Jul 23, 2018 @ 07:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Try Jumbo in Myrin 

Try Jumbo in Myrin 

V N, Jul 23, 2018 @ 09:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Ben,

Best regards, Derek

Jul 23, 18 07:46

re your own ad. in the Classifieds: go first to “Ads I posted”. If you can’t find the text, then start afresh.

If you do find it, click on “Edit” if necessary and then “Post”.

Hope this helps, R.

re your own ad. in the Classifieds: go first to “Ads I posted”. If you can’t find the text, then start afresh.

If you do find it, click on “Edit” if necessary and then “Post”.

Hope this helps, R.

Ritchie, Jul 23, 2018 @ 14:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 919 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form