Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > SALT Mobile

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
SALT Mobile

Hello glocals,

I have problems with SALT mobile subscription. Since the first day of my subscrition on 9 October I do not have mobile network and internet at home. I sent numerous emails and online forms, and contacted many times their customer center with no results and my problem is still there. I send them a request (online form) to cancel my subscription with no feedback so far. 

I read a number of old discussions on glocals regardig SALT. I should have read them before I switched my subscription to SALT.  Based on what I read, it seems that I will not get anywhere with them. But I am not going struggle for another 22 months of my contract and I am determined to do anything but to get  them cancel my subscription with no fees. I read in one of the posts that I can complain to telecommunications ombudsmen. I will explore this option. Does anyone here knows how to bring a company to the court? What is the procedure in Switzerland? 

Thanks a lot.

The text you are quoting:

Hello glocals,

I have problems with SALT mobile subscription. Since the first day of my subscrition on 9 October I do not have mobile network and internet at home. I sent numerous emails and online forms, and contacted many times their customer center with no results and my problem is still there. I send them a request (online form) to cancel my subscription with no feedback so far. 

I read a number of old discussions on glocals regardig SALT. I should have read them before I switched my subscription to SALT.  Based on what I read, it seems that I will not get anywhere with them. But I am not going struggle for another 22 months of my contract and I am determined to do anything but to get  them cancel my subscription with no fees. I read in one of the posts that I can complain to telecommunications ombudsmen. I will explore this option. Does anyone here knows how to bring a company to the court? What is the procedure in Switzerland? 

Thanks a lot.

Sab BOct 29, 2019 @ 14:50
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 694 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: SALT Mobile
Post 1

Hello glocals,

Thanks a lot.

Oct 29, 19 14:50

My brother is an expert on complaints to SALT as he has had many issues with them. He always writes to the CEO, top management and you would be surprised how quickly the issue is solved as a result of this. 

My brother is an expert on complaints to SALT as he has had many issues with them. He always writes to the CEO, top management and you would be surprised how quickly the issue is solved as a result of this. 

delseta9_, Oct 29, 2019 @ 15:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: SALT Mobile
Post 2

Hi delseta9,

please, can you PM me a SALT email or address where your brother send his letters?

many thanks

Hi delseta9,

please, can you PM me a SALT email or address where your brother send his letters?

many thanks

Sab B, Oct 29, 2019 @ 17:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 694 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form