Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Season's Greetings

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Season's Greetings

Sending best wishes to all on glocals.

Christmas can be tough for some; I hope we can all learn to be happy in ourselves, and not rely on others, and of course, not on stuff, or artificial traditions.

Christmas is a season, not a day - if the 24th, or 25th - depending on your culture - or it may not be your inherited culture - it may not be how you would have liked,

I hope you can find things and moments that you enjoy as you go. I

like to se d out good wishes, to the organisers, to the wonderful people that started this platform, to all the characters, and participants - and even those we may not have gotten along with. We are all where we are at, doing our best - not always being our best. Wishing you all well for this period which is not always easy for some, and lots of fun for others. Best wishes, be well, enjoy what you can, even if it is appreciating health, heating and a good book.

The text you are quoting:

Sending best wishes to all on glocals.

Christmas can be tough for some; I hope we can all learn to be happy in ourselves, and not rely on others, and of course, not on stuff, or artificial traditions.

Christmas is a season, not a day - if the 24th, or 25th - depending on your culture - or it may not be your inherited culture - it may not be how you would have liked,

I hope you can find things and moments that you enjoy as you go. I

like to se d out good wishes, to the organisers, to the wonderful people that started this platform, to all the characters, and participants - and even those we may not have gotten along with. We are all where we are at, doing our best - not always being our best. Wishing you all well for this period which is not always easy for some, and lots of fun for others. Best wishes, be well, enjoy what you can, even if it is appreciating health, heating and a good book.

ElizabethMH HDec 23, 2021 @ 15:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 988 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Season's Greetings
Post 1

Thanks for taking the time to write this thoughtful Christmas message

The text you are quoting:

Thanks for taking the time to write this thoughtful Christmas message