Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Seeking film director to provide advice on making short movie

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Seeking film director to provide advice on making short movie

Hi Glocals Members,  

I am looking for someone who has worked or had experience as a film director to help my son (16) make a short film.   

My son is currently finishing the script and already has the music and (non-professional) actors (friends/classmates) lined up and some filming equipment available through his school. This short movie will receive no financial investment and is not for benefit. My son would like to start the shooting in the middle or end of October.  

We would love to get some advice from someone who is knowledgeable in making movies.   

Many thanks in advance for contacting me! 

The text you are quoting:

Hi Glocals Members,  

I am looking for someone who has worked or had experience as a film director to help my son (16) make a short film.   

My son is currently finishing the script and already has the music and (non-professional) actors (friends/classmates) lined up and some filming equipment available through his school. This short movie will receive no financial investment and is not for benefit. My son would like to start the shooting in the middle or end of October.  

We would love to get some advice from someone who is knowledgeable in making movies.   

Many thanks in advance for contacting me! 

Cesar CSep 22, 2020 @ 19:00
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 513 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 513 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form