Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Seeking musicians for jamming

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Seeking musicians for jamming

Hi all. I'm a bass player. Looking for other folks to jam with. 60s and 70s stuff: rock, funk, soujazzl, folk. Stones, Zeppelin, John Hartford, Eddie Harris, J.J. Cale, Curtis Mayfield, Herbie Hancock, John Prine, Uncle Tupelo, etc.

Sam

The text you are quoting:

Hi all. I'm a bass player. Looking for other folks to jam with. 60s and 70s stuff: rock, funk, soujazzl, folk. Stones, Zeppelin, John Hartford, Eddie Harris, J.J. Cale, Curtis Mayfield, Herbie Hancock, John Prine, Uncle Tupelo, etc.

Sam

Sam LFeb 20, 2019 @ 10:34
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 814 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Seeking musicians for jamming
Post 1

Hi, I'm also looking for musicians, but I'm a singer

Hi, I'm also looking for musicians, but I'm a singer

Nicolas Fargette, Mar 7, 2019 @ 15:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

I just was this message today. Sorry for the delay It's easier to contact me via my phone or email address. However there is 3 or 4 jam situations coming up very soon great way to meet musicians. There is one tomorrow night from 11pm until 7am in the junction. My telephone is +41 787 29 76 62 I have Whats App or email [email protected]

I just was this message today. Sorry for the delay It's easier to contact me via my phone or email address. However there is 3 or 4 jam situations coming up very soon great way to meet musicians. There is one tomorrow night from 11pm until 7am in the junction. My telephone is +41 787 29 76 62 I have Whats App or email [email protected]

Malyque Smith, Mar 7, 2019 @ 15:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

What,s up there.s a few jams going on in the next week. Actually there is one tomorrow 11pm til 7am in he junction. Link me on my phone +41 787 729 76 62

What,s up there.s a few jams going on in the next week. Actually there is one tomorrow 11pm til 7am in he junction. Link me on my phone +41 787 729 76 62

Malyque Smith, Mar 7, 2019 @ 15:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

0787 29 7662

0787 29 7662

Malyque Smith, Mar 7, 2019 @ 15:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi Sam,

I am a drummer looking for musicians. I have a place to play couple of times a week if needed.

My email is [email protected] if you are interested.

All the best,

Fabrice

Hi Sam,

I am a drummer looking for musicians. I have a place to play couple of times a week if needed.

My email is [email protected] if you are interested.

All the best,

Fabrice

Fabrice Drouin, May 1, 2019 @ 13:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

hey guys, seriously...can anybody play this kind of stuff around this **** town?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv39xT8L0dA

I've been at all kinds of jams for years and years and keep being suicidally dissappointed... My dream of playing this stuff is slowly dying. Any hope of hearing this kind of music anywhere is only if and when people fly over from the other side of the Atlantic...like Snarky Puppy last summer

hey guys, seriously...can anybody play this kind of stuff around this **** town?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv39xT8L0dA

I've been at all kinds of jams for years and years and keep being suicidally dissappointed... My dream of playing this stuff is slowly dying. Any hope of hearing this kind of music anywhere is only if and when people fly over from the other side of the Atlantic...like Snarky Puppy last summer

Lazz, May 3, 2019 @ 13:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 814 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form