Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Sending boxes from London to Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Sending boxes from London to Geneva

All,

Sending boxes and suitcases from London to Geneva, soooo many complains about shipping companies. Any of you have shipped boxes or suitcases from London, UK? which company / services have you used? There is no rush it can take weeks but the service has to be reliable. 

I have about 7 boxes to ship from London to Geneva. 

Thank you,

Smile

The text you are quoting:

All,

Sending boxes and suitcases from London to Geneva, soooo many complains about shipping companies. Any of you have shipped boxes or suitcases from London, UK? which company / services have you used? There is no rush it can take weeks but the service has to be reliable. 

I have about 7 boxes to ship from London to Geneva. 

Thank you,

Smile

CeriseJul 31, 2020 @ 14:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 618 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Sending boxes from London to Geneva
Post 1

Use SendMyBag.com! They are super cheap, quick and absolutely no hassle. My friend recommended them to me, and I was surprised how easy it was. I just got my bag last week. Took 4 working days (Friday-Wednesday) ...It takes a lot for me to say that and to recommend a service, but they were honestly great.

I just checked whether they do discounts for recommendations as well, and they are! So you can get 5 quid off with this link :) Not much but hey... https://www.sendmybag.com/?affid=384233

Use SendMyBag.com! They are super cheap, quick and absolutely no hassle. My friend recommended them to me, and I was surprised how easy it was. I just got my bag last week. Took 4 working days (Friday-Wednesday) ...It takes a lot for me to say that and to recommend a service, but they were honestly great.

I just checked whether they do discounts for recommendations as well, and they are! So you can get 5 quid off with this link :) Not much but hey... https://www.sendmybag.com/?affid=384233

Anja G, Aug 2, 2020 @ 13:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Sending boxes from London to Geneva
Post 2

Anja, Thank you ithis is going to help me as there are so many companies willing to sell me their services and it is time consuming. 

Anja, Thank you ithis is going to help me as there are so many companies willing to sell me their services and it is time consuming. 

Cerise, Aug 3, 2020 @ 01:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 618 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form