Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Stay at home!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Stay at home!

Amazed when watching on TV informations about so many people (many of them old!), walking in groups or not keeping distance, enjoying the sun, behaving as if nothing was going on, thinking they are immune but not taking precautions. I would also rather go for a walk with my friends in the sun than stay alone at home, but there's too much at stake, and it looks like the population has not grasped this, let alone Swiss authorities.

Everyone has the moral obligation to try as hard as possible to avoid contagion and remain healthy. Anyone who doesn't behave like this is a potential charge for the health system. Due to their irresponsibility, they may occupy medical resources in a hospital later on, such a bed in ICU, respirator, etc., which would be much needed for other people, such as doctors, nurses, policemen, .. that due to their necessary job for society are inevitably more exposed to contagion, or for others who have done the maximum to avoid contagion but just had bad luck, because the virus is now circulating wildly. Do you want to feel responsible for such an unfair and stupid situation? Don't people just care? Are they too ignorant or irresponsible? When the good sense doesn't work globally, stricter measures imposed from the authorities are required.

As much as possible, STAY AT HOME!

The text you are quoting:

Amazed when watching on TV informations about so many people (many of them old!), walking in groups or not keeping distance, enjoying the sun, behaving as if nothing was going on, thinking they are immune but not taking precautions. I would also rather go for a walk with my friends in the sun than stay alone at home, but there's too much at stake, and it looks like the population has not grasped this, let alone Swiss authorities.

Everyone has the moral obligation to try as hard as possible to avoid contagion and remain healthy. Anyone who doesn't behave like this is a potential charge for the health system. Due to their irresponsibility, they may occupy medical resources in a hospital later on, such a bed in ICU, respirator, etc., which would be much needed for other people, such as doctors, nurses, policemen, .. that due to their necessary job for society are inevitably more exposed to contagion, or for others who have done the maximum to avoid contagion but just had bad luck, because the virus is now circulating wildly. Do you want to feel responsible for such an unfair and stupid situation? Don't people just care? Are they too ignorant or irresponsible? When the good sense doesn't work globally, stricter measures imposed from the authorities are required.

As much as possible, STAY AT HOME!

ajimenezpMar 24, 2020 @ 09:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 589 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 589 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form