Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Swiss Cantonal Exam 4P

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Swiss Cantonal Exam 4P

Hello All,
Could you please advise on how I can help my kid prepare for Swiss cantonal exam for class 4P for french and english? Are there any resources/sample test that someone can share with me please? Not being a french speaker, it’s getting difficult for me. On internet, I only found one chataeu test, if someone has any other to share, would really appreciate.

The text you are quoting:

Hello All,
Could you please advise on how I can help my kid prepare for Swiss cantonal exam for class 4P for french and english? Are there any resources/sample test that someone can share with me please? Not being a french speaker, it’s getting difficult for me. On internet, I only found one chataeu test, if someone has any other to share, would really appreciate.

Muskaan KFeb 25, 2024 @ 14:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 163 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Swiss Cantonal Exam 4P
Post 1

Hello, perhaps you can ask the teacher? My daughter is also in 4P and so far we haven't received any information from the teacher, I was thinking to ask her if something has be done/prepared in advance. But I'd say that if your child is doing well at school, it won't be much different/difficult than that. 

Hello, perhaps you can ask the teacher? My daughter is also in 4P and so far we haven't received any information from the teacher, I was thinking to ask her if something has be done/prepared in advance. But I'd say that if your child is doing well at school, it won't be much different/difficult than that. 

MARIA M, Feb 26, 2024 @ 12:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Swiss Cantonal Exam 4P
Post 2

https://www.vd.ch/fileadmin/user_upload/organisation/dfj/dgeo/fichiers_pdf/CGE/CGE.pdf

Muskaan, you can find some useful information on that link. it is in french, but perhaps you can use an online translator

https://www.vd.ch/fileadmin/user_upload/organisation/dfj/dgeo/fichiers_pdf/CGE/CGE.pdf

Muskaan, you can find some useful information on that link. it is in french, but perhaps you can use an online translator

MARIA M, Feb 26, 2024 @ 12:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 163 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form