Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Teacher for swiss german

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Teacher for swiss german

Good morning,

Hoping everything is fine from your side,I am searching for a teacher to teach me swiss german ,onceor twice per week.

Any recommendations ?

Thx

The text you are quoting:

Good morning,

Hoping everything is fine from your side,I am searching for a teacher to teach me swiss german ,onceor twice per week.

Any recommendations ?

Thx

hesham shafeiFeb 11, 2019 @ 15:37
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 669 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Teacher for swiss german
Post 1

May I ask why Swiss-German specifically? Why not German and then learn Swiss-German as Swiss-German is of no use in any other part of the world. :)

Bonne continuation! :)

May I ask why Swiss-German specifically? Why not German and then learn Swiss-German as Swiss-German is of no use in any other part of the world. :)

Laniece Akua-Afiriyie von Pereira, Feb 11, 2019 @ 18:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi, as i travel a lot for business purpose to Swis german part :) as you know for sure there are 4 langagues in Siwzertland.

Hi, as i travel a lot for business purpose to Swis german part :) as you know for sure there are 4 langagues in Siwzertland.

hesham shafei, Feb 11, 2019 @ 19:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Feb 11, 19 18:52

First, Hesham simply asked for help in learning Swiss German.  He did not say or imply that he doesn’t know High German.

Furthermore, having even a smattering knowledge of another language or dialect has often been of great value to travellers in the most unlikely places over the centuries.

As it happens Hesham has a very good reason for learning Swiss German and I think he is to be congratulated for his courageous imitative. Would that more of us (including me) would make the same effort.

R.

First, Hesham simply asked for help in learning Swiss German.  He did not say or imply that he doesn’t know High German.

Furthermore, having even a smattering knowledge of another language or dialect has often been of great value to travellers in the most unlikely places over the centuries.

As it happens Hesham has a very good reason for learning Swiss German and I think he is to be congratulated for his courageous imitative. Would that more of us (including me) would make the same effort.

R.

Ritchie, Feb 11, 2019 @ 22:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

I am just always very interested. As German is my mother-tongue and as I have taught pupils for the last seven years, this question just naturally occured to me. Congratulations on that decision.:)

I hope you will find a good teacher soon. :)

I am just always very interested. As German is my mother-tongue and as I have taught pupils for the last seven years, this question just naturally occured to me. Congratulations on that decision.:)

I hope you will find a good teacher soon. :)

Laniece Akua-Afiriyie von Pereira, Feb 11, 2019 @ 22:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 669 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form