Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Tennis partner

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Tennis partner

Hello, I'm looking for tennis partners around Lausanne (preferably ladies). I've played tennis on and off for years, I'm not a beginner but also not a professional.

Doesn't have to be regular or serious, just when you fancy a game.

Lindsay

The text you are quoting:

Hello, I'm looking for tennis partners around Lausanne (preferably ladies). I've played tennis on and off for years, I'm not a beginner but also not a professional.

Doesn't have to be regular or serious, just when you fancy a game.

Lindsay

Lindsay MJan 21, 2019 @ 11:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 692 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Tennis partner
Post 1

Hi Lindsay, I'm arriving in Lausanne in 3 weeks and looking to play tennis particularly over summer! I've been looking to see if there are outdoor courts anywhere.

I have played on and off, sporadically so I'm sure you'll be better than me but I'd be up for a practise if you're still looking for someone to play!

Cheers,

Sophie

Hi Lindsay, I'm arriving in Lausanne in 3 weeks and looking to play tennis particularly over summer! I've been looking to see if there are outdoor courts anywhere.

I have played on and off, sporadically so I'm sure you'll be better than me but I'd be up for a practise if you're still looking for someone to play!

Cheers,

Sophie

Sophie Cowan, Mar 5, 2019 @ 23:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Tennis partner
Post 2

Hi Sophie, there are nice outdoor courts in Epalinges and also near Ouchy (indoor and outdoor). I've not had much luck in finding partners to play sadly. Perhaps we can find another couple of people to make doubles.

Give us a shout when you're in town...

Lindsay

p.s not played in a while but love a good go!

Hi Sophie, there are nice outdoor courts in Epalinges and also near Ouchy (indoor and outdoor). I've not had much luck in finding partners to play sadly. Perhaps we can find another couple of people to make doubles.

Give us a shout when you're in town...

Lindsay

p.s not played in a while but love a good go!

Lindsay M, Mar 6, 2019 @ 08:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 692 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form