Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Thursday's JOTD

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Thursday's JOTD
Broghan asked me to post this for her as she is jetting off to Torino for a few days...please don't get offended!

A man walks into a bar.
The bar has a robot bartender.
The robot serves him a perfectly prepared cocktail, and then asks him, "What's your IQ?"The man replies "150" and the robot proceeds to make conversation about global warming factors, quantum physics and spirituality, biomimicry, environmental interconnectedness,
string theory, nano- technology, and sexual proclivities.

The customer is very impressed and thinks, "This is really cool." He decides to test the robot. He walks out of the bar, turns around, and comes back in for another drink.
Again, the robot serves him the perfectly prepared drink and asks him, "What's your IQ?"The man responds, "about a 100."
Immediately the robot starts talking, but this time, about football, NASCAR, baseball,supermodels, favorite fast foods, guns and women's breasts.

Really impressed, the man leaves the bar and decides to give the robot one more test.
He heads out and returns, the robot serves him and asks, "What's Your IQ?"The man replies, "Er,50, I think."
And the robot says... real slowly,"So...............
Ya gonna vote for Bush again?"
The text you are quoting:
Broghan asked me to post this for her as she is jetting off to Torino for a few days...please don't get offended!

A man walks into a bar.
The bar has a robot bartender.
The robot serves him a perfectly prepared cocktail, and then asks him, "What's your IQ?"The man replies "150" and the robot proceeds to make conversation about global warming factors, quantum physics and spirituality, biomimicry, environmental interconnectedness,
string theory, nano- technology, and sexual proclivities.

The customer is very impressed and thinks, "This is really cool." He decides to test the robot. He walks out of the bar, turns around, and comes back in for another drink.
Again, the robot serves him the perfectly prepared drink and asks him, "What's your IQ?"The man responds, "about a 100."
Immediately the robot starts talking, but this time, about football, NASCAR, baseball,supermodels, favorite fast foods, guns and women's breasts.

Really impressed, the man leaves the bar and decides to give the robot one more test.
He heads out and returns, the robot serves him and asks, "What's Your IQ?"The man replies, "Er,50, I think."
And the robot says... real slowly,"So...............
Ya gonna vote for Bush again?"
JillybeanoFeb 23, 2006 @ 10:50
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1211 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Thursday's JOTD
Post 1
although the original point was to have bad jokes :)
The text you are quoting:
although the original point was to have bad jokes :)
Jillybeano, Feb 23, 2006 @ 11:38
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1211 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form