Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Tips on currency exchange

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Tips on currency exchange

Hello! I have euros and need to exchange them to dollars (cash). Where do you recommend me to try a good exchange rate? I have been looking but they seem high. I have legitimacy card but not a resident here.

Also, if by chance there is anyone with dollars who needs euros, I am open to exchange avoiding high rates.

Thanks very much

The text you are quoting:

Hello! I have euros and need to exchange them to dollars (cash). Where do you recommend me to try a good exchange rate? I have been looking but they seem high. I have legitimacy card but not a resident here.

Also, if by chance there is anyone with dollars who needs euros, I am open to exchange avoiding high rates.

Thanks very much

Noelia BDec 23, 2020 @ 23:03
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 798 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Tips on currency exchange
Post 1

Do u know Revolut?
Revolut is amazing u do not need to have cash... u can transfer from your virtual USD to any US bank free of fees...

Do u know Revolut?
Revolut is amazing u do not need to have cash... u can transfer from your virtual USD to any US bank free of fees...

Marcelo O, Dec 23, 2020 @ 23:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thanks Marcelo, the sad part is that I need the usd in cash!

Thanks Marcelo, the sad part is that I need the usd in cash!

Noelia B, Dec 24, 2020 @ 10:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

TogJay, Dec 24, 2020 @ 13:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Change Migros.

There are sevral in Geneva

https://tel.search.ch/?all=migros+change&pages=2

Change Migros.

There are sevral in Geneva

https://tel.search.ch/?all=migros+change&pages=2

TogJay, Dec 24, 2020 @ 13:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

* several..

* several..

TogJay, Dec 24, 2020 @ 13:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Dear Noelia

some online banking softwares such as Fineco for instance provide you with good exchange facility where the precise and correct exchange rate is applied without any fee or commisision. You need to have a bank account however.

This allows to know upfront the ex rate applied, the counter value and in essence if the conversion is going to end up to be convenient rather than not

In essence you could even play  in the sense that you could exchange $ 100 getting Euro 900 for instance and after 10 mins, you exchange back that 900 euros for $ 105 with a gain of $ 5

Because you do do this online you re the owner of the game

I can provide you with additional references if you wish but suggest not to do this as a game wich may turn out painful if you re not too clever

The fluctuation of the exchange rates is painful and reacts to even a speech of our major politicians. However it's an online facility of which you have control of course.

Best of luck

s

Dear Noelia

some online banking softwares such as Fineco for instance provide you with good exchange facility where the precise and correct exchange rate is applied without any fee or commisision. You need to have a bank account however.

This allows to know upfront the ex rate applied, the counter value and in essence if the conversion is going to end up to be convenient rather than not

In essence you could even play  in the sense that you could exchange $ 100 getting Euro 900 for instance and after 10 mins, you exchange back that 900 euros for $ 105 with a gain of $ 5

Because you do do this online you re the owner of the game

I can provide you with additional references if you wish but suggest not to do this as a game wich may turn out painful if you re not too clever

The fluctuation of the exchange rates is painful and reacts to even a speech of our major politicians. However it's an online facility of which you have control of course.

Best of luck

s

bomber-520, Dec 27, 2020 @ 10:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 798 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form