Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Top 6 Reasons you spend too much time on GOL

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Top 6 Reasons you spend too much time on GOL
1) You know who, where, and what Wolfie is (a.k.a SiteAdmin) is.
2) You constantly "check" if your friends are online.
3) You log onto GOL at 2am, then 6am.
4) You think all day about threads to post.
5) The project you were going to complete yesterday has been put off till next month (at the earliest)...
6) Your employer threatens to fire you for having surfed on GOL for more than 3.5 hours a day for the last 2 months...

Feel free to add...
The text you are quoting:
1) You know who, where, and what Wolfie is (a.k.a SiteAdmin) is.
2) You constantly "check" if your friends are online.
3) You log onto GOL at 2am, then 6am.
4) You think all day about threads to post.
5) The project you were going to complete yesterday has been put off till next month (at the earliest)...
6) Your employer threatens to fire you for having surfed on GOL for more than 3.5 hours a day for the last 2 months...

Feel free to add...

LucaOct 19, 2005 @ 18:35
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

8 Replies | 1192 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Top 6 Reasons you spend too much time on GOL
Post 1
1) genevaonline is your start page

2) you forgot at what time you have logged in

3) you know the exact number of messages in each forum so that you know if there are new topics or replies to topics.

4) you wonder why only 12 out of 20 online members are in your friends list.

5) you are anoying your friends and families with stories about genevaonline.

6) you are hitting the reload button every five minutes while in a forum. maybe in that time someone posted something.
1) genevaonline is your start page

2) you forgot at what time you have logged in

3) you know the exact number of messages in each forum so that you know if there are new topics or replies to topics.

4) you wonder why only 12 out of 20 online members are in your friends list.

5) you are anoying your friends and families with stories about genevaonline.

6) you are hitting the reload button every five minutes while in a forum. maybe in that time someone posted something.
Mister_Sark, Oct 19, 2005 @ 19:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
- your #1 topic of conversation with your partner is 'did you see Ulli's new post today'.

- your #2 topic of converstation with your partner is 'which activity are we going to this weekend and who is doing it'

- your partner tells you that you love GOL more than you love her.

- your #1 topic of conversation with your partner is 'did you see Ulli's new post today'.

- your #2 topic of converstation with your partner is 'which activity are we going to this weekend and who is doing it'

- your partner tells you that you love GOL more than you love her.

Nir Ofek, Oct 19, 2005 @ 20:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
I see...point 3 for anyone in particular?!
I see...point 3 for anyone in particular?!
Iolly, Oct 20, 2005 @ 11:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
I do that. I admit, I'm sad. I'm a GOL loser. But, I am in extremely good company!
I do that. I admit, I'm sad. I'm a GOL loser. But, I am in extremely good company!
misskate, Oct 20, 2005 @ 11:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
275) your project has been delayed since you didn't delivered, given that you passed the most of your time on GOL
276) you employer fired you for passing ten working hours a day on GOL and after that you went to ask him to pay your extra hours
277) your partner is mad at you for having been fired and doesn't speak to you anymore, so you installed a home network, both your computers are logged in and you keep the relation alive chatting on GOL
278) you are missing all activities, since you are always in front of your computer, so the GOL site is the only opportunity left to keep in touch with your GOL friends...
275) your project has been delayed since you didn't delivered, given that you passed the most of your time on GOL
276) you employer fired you for passing ten working hours a day on GOL and after that you went to ask him to pay your extra hours
277) your partner is mad at you for having been fired and doesn't speak to you anymore, so you installed a home network, both your computers are logged in and you keep the relation alive chatting on GOL
278) you are missing all activities, since you are always in front of your computer, so the GOL site is the only opportunity left to keep in touch with your GOL friends...
Stef__Granny, Oct 20, 2005 @ 21:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6
999) You are a "serial socializer" and wont sleep until you dont know everybody in this site.
999) You are a "serial socializer" and wont sleep until you dont know everybody in this site.
zenbrain, Oct 21, 2005 @ 13:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7
Reference is made to the paragraph 2 of my introductory post writen at 16h12 on the 21/09 on the "New Members Introduction" forum:

"Like Godzilla, I live in the deep of the lake and I appear from time to time to see what is going on".

Therefore I will not take part in all the events! But I am looking forward to meet you.
Reference is made to the paragraph 2 of my introductory post writen at 16h12 on the 21/09 on the "New Members Introduction" forum:

"Like Godzilla, I live in the deep of the lake and I appear from time to time to see what is going on".

Therefore I will not take part in all the events! But I am looking forward to meet you.
zenbrain, Oct 24, 2005 @ 16:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
8 Replies | 1192 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form