Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Transfer of french course registration

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Transfer of french course registration

Hi all,

I have registered for French course (to learn from A1 to C1) in Swiss French School (SFS), Geneva. SFS is one of the best institute in Geneva to learn french language. The course started in March 2022 and it is going to be for 13 months which will end in March 2023. And the monthly fee is 610 CHF. I wanted to cancel my registration however the school only allowed me to transfer the registration to someone else. If your interested to register for any french courses from A1 to C1 for the rest of the months, please pm me.

Thank you.

The text you are quoting:

Hi all,

I have registered for French course (to learn from A1 to C1) in Swiss French School (SFS), Geneva. SFS is one of the best institute in Geneva to learn french language. The course started in March 2022 and it is going to be for 13 months which will end in March 2023. And the monthly fee is 610 CHF. I wanted to cancel my registration however the school only allowed me to transfer the registration to someone else. If your interested to register for any french courses from A1 to C1 for the rest of the months, please pm me.

Thank you.

Vignan MJun 28, 2022 @ 20:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 915 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 915 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form