Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Tuesday's JOTD

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Tuesday's JOTD
A man was sitting at home one evening, when the doorbell rang. When he answered the door, there was a 6 foot tall cockroach standing there! The cockroach immediately punched him between the eyes and scampered off! The next evening, the man was sitting at home when the doorbell rang again. When he answered the door, the 6 foot tall cockroach was there again! This time, it punched him, kicked him and karate chopped him before running away! The third evening, the man was sitting at home when the doorbell rang. When he answered the door, the 6 foot tall cockroach was there again! The cockroach leapt at him and bit him several times before running off! The gravely injured man managed to crawl to the telephone and phoned for an ambulance. He was rushed to the emergency room, where the doctors saved his life. The next morning, the doctor was doing his rounds. He asked the man what happened, and the man explained about the 6 foot tall cockroach's attacks. The doctor thought for a moment and said, "Yes, there's been a nasty bug going around!"
The text you are quoting:
A man was sitting at home one evening, when the doorbell rang. When he answered the door, there was a 6 foot tall cockroach standing there! The cockroach immediately punched him between the eyes and scampered off! The next evening, the man was sitting at home when the doorbell rang again. When he answered the door, the 6 foot tall cockroach was there again! This time, it punched him, kicked him and karate chopped him before running away! The third evening, the man was sitting at home when the doorbell rang. When he answered the door, the 6 foot tall cockroach was there again! The cockroach leapt at him and bit him several times before running off! The gravely injured man managed to crawl to the telephone and phoned for an ambulance. He was rushed to the emergency room, where the doctors saved his life. The next morning, the doctor was doing his rounds. He asked the man what happened, and the man explained about the 6 foot tall cockroach's attacks. The doctor thought for a moment and said, "Yes, there's been a nasty bug going around!"
BrogstaMar 21, 2006 @ 11:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1120 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Tuesday's JOTD
Post 1
She told me we couldn't afford beer anymore and I'd have to quit.

Then I caught her spending $65 on make-up.

And I asked how come I had to give up stuff like beer and not her.

She said she needed the make-up to look pretty for me.

I told her that was what the beer was for.
I don't think she's coming back.
The text you are quoting:
She told me we couldn't afford beer anymore and I'd have to quit.

Then I caught her spending $65 on make-up.

And I asked how come I had to give up stuff like beer and not her.

She said she needed the make-up to look pretty for me.

I told her that was what the beer was for.
I don't think she's coming back.

Brogsta, Mar 21, 2006 @ 17:37
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1120 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form