Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Wednesday's JOTD

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Wednesday's JOTD
So there is this family of balloons, a momma balloon, a daddy balloon, and a baby balloon.
The parents are trying to get their baby to stop sleeping in bed with them, so they give baby balloon a little lecture before bedtime, explaining to him that that time has come for him to sleep in his own bed, in his own room.
The balloon family goes to bed that night per usual. In the middle of the night baby balloon wakes up and goes into his parent’s bedroom. He goes over to his Dad’s side and tries to get into bed, but there is just no room.
So he goes to his mom’s side of the bed and tries to squeeze in there, but yet again, no room.
Baby balloon stops to think about it….he then lets a little bit of air out of his top, reties it, goes over to momma balloon and does the same thing. He goes to daddy balloon and lets some air out of him as well.
Again baby balloon attempts to get into bed, and there is room!
However, when the balloon family wakes up in the morning, momma and daddy balloon are not impressed.
Daddy balloon says to his baby, “Son, we are very disappointed in you. Not only have you let your mother down, but you’ve let me down and most importantly, you’ve let yourself down too!”

Bidda Budda Boom!

Oh yeah, they are getting worse guys!
The text you are quoting:
So there is this family of balloons, a momma balloon, a daddy balloon, and a baby balloon.
The parents are trying to get their baby to stop sleeping in bed with them, so they give baby balloon a little lecture before bedtime, explaining to him that that time has come for him to sleep in his own bed, in his own room.
The balloon family goes to bed that night per usual. In the middle of the night baby balloon wakes up and goes into his parent’s bedroom. He goes over to his Dad’s side and tries to get into bed, but there is just no room.
So he goes to his mom’s side of the bed and tries to squeeze in there, but yet again, no room.
Baby balloon stops to think about it….he then lets a little bit of air out of his top, reties it, goes over to momma balloon and does the same thing. He goes to daddy balloon and lets some air out of him as well.
Again baby balloon attempts to get into bed, and there is room!
However, when the balloon family wakes up in the morning, momma and daddy balloon are not impressed.
Daddy balloon says to his baby, “Son, we are very disappointed in you. Not only have you let your mother down, but you’ve let me down and most importantly, you’ve let yourself down too!”

Bidda Budda Boom!

Oh yeah, they are getting worse guys!

BrogstaFeb 22, 2006 @ 14:01
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 956 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Wednesday's JOTD
Post 1
that one was almost painful!

LOL; keep em coming Brogsta!
that one was almost painful!

LOL; keep em coming Brogsta!
Tigger, Feb 22, 2006 @ 14:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
but she knew that I needed inspiration for my JOTD, and offered it up to me for the greater good of Geneva :-)
but she knew that I needed inspiration for my JOTD, and offered it up to me for the greater good of Geneva :-)
Brogsta, Feb 22, 2006 @ 16:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
and i would prefer to deny that as my joke, i just heard it once.
and i would prefer to deny that as my joke, i just heard it once.
Jillybeano, Feb 22, 2006 @ 17:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 956 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form