Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > What happened to Monday's Joke of the day?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
What happened to Monday's Joke of the day?
I thought you were starting a tradition here.

O
The text you are quoting:
I thought you were starting a tradition here.

O
SiteAdmin OdedFeb 28, 2006 @ 01:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1067 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: What happened to Monday's Joke of the day?
Post 1
An old Arab lived close to New York City for more than 40 years. He would love to plant potatoes in his garden, but he is alone, old and weak. His son is in college in Paris, so the old man sends him an e-mail. He explains the problem: "Beloved son, I am very sad, because I can't plant potatoes in my garden. I am sure, if only you were here, you'd help me and dig up the garden for me. Love, your father." The following day, the old man receives a response e-mail from his son: " Beloved father, please don't touch the garden. It's there that I have hidden 'the THING'. Love, Ahmed". At 4pm the US Army, the Marines, the FBI, the CIA and the Rangers visit the house of the old man, take the whole garden apart, search every inch, but can't find anything. Disappointed they leave the house. Another day later, the old man receives another e-mail from his son. "Beloved father, I hope the garden is dug up by now and you can plant your potatoes. That's all I could do for you from here. Love, Ahmed."
An old Arab lived close to New York City for more than 40 years. He would love to plant potatoes in his garden, but he is alone, old and weak. His son is in college in Paris, so the old man sends him an e-mail. He explains the problem: "Beloved son, I am very sad, because I can't plant potatoes in my garden. I am sure, if only you were here, you'd help me and dig up the garden for me. Love, your father." The following day, the old man receives a response e-mail from his son: " Beloved father, please don't touch the garden. It's there that I have hidden 'the THING'. Love, Ahmed". At 4pm the US Army, the Marines, the FBI, the CIA and the Rangers visit the house of the old man, take the whole garden apart, search every inch, but can't find anything. Disappointed they leave the house. Another day later, the old man receives another e-mail from his son. "Beloved father, I hope the garden is dug up by now and you can plant your potatoes. That's all I could do for you from here. Love, Ahmed."

LNA__, Feb 28, 2006 @ 12:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: What happened to Monday's Joke of the day?
Post 2
Don't worry, I have two terrible ones to post today to make up for it.
Stand by!
Don't worry, I have two terrible ones to post today to make up for it.
Stand by!
Brogsta, Feb 28, 2006 @ 13:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1067 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form