Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > What happens if I refuse to pay an invoice with scam additional fees? (Meineinkauf.ch forwarding service)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
What happens if I refuse to pay an invoice with scam additional fees? (Meineinkauf.ch forwarding service)

Hello,

I wonder if anyone has had similar experience. Meineinkauf is a forwarding service. They hit me with a 50 CHF additional charge to their fees (not justifyable, and not on their website). If I don't pay on time, they will send me penalties and will hand over my "debt" to collection agencies.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I wonder if anyone has had similar experience. Meineinkauf is a forwarding service. They hit me with a 50 CHF additional charge to their fees (not justifyable, and not on their website). If I don't pay on time, they will send me penalties and will hand over my "debt" to collection agencies.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

tikatiNov 30, 2023 @ 11:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 385 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: What happens if I refuse to pay an invoice with scam additional fees? (Meineinkauf.ch forwarding service)
Post 1

just for scale, their official fees would be 17.90...

just for scale, their official fees would be 17.90...

tikati, Nov 30, 2023 @ 11:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: What happens if I refuse to pay an invoice with scam additional fees? (Meineinkauf.ch forwarding service)
Post 2

Hi tikati,

The debt collection agency can proceed to legally enforce the collection according to in the respective legislation (“Loi fédérale sur la poursuite pour dettes et la faillite”). This procedure foresees several levels of escalation.

One normally wants to avoid such a legal enforcement, because it is registered at the enforcement office (“Office des poursuites”). Looking e.g. for an apartment one is regularly asked to provide an extract of this registry.

Do you have a detail of the CHF 50,00 charged? It could possibly include Swiss VAT and processing charges of the customs administration.

Best regards,

Andre

[email protected]

Hi tikati,

The debt collection agency can proceed to legally enforce the collection according to in the respective legislation (“Loi fédérale sur la poursuite pour dettes et la faillite”). This procedure foresees several levels of escalation.

One normally wants to avoid such a legal enforcement, because it is registered at the enforcement office (“Office des poursuites”). Looking e.g. for an apartment one is regularly asked to provide an extract of this registry.

Do you have a detail of the CHF 50,00 charged? It could possibly include Swiss VAT and processing charges of the customs administration.

Best regards,

Andre

[email protected]

André Graf, Dec 4, 2023 @ 10:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 385 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form