Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Why are good nights disappointements?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Why are good nights disappointements?
Went clubbing twice in Geneva this weekend and witnessed once again something which is unfortunately too common in Geneva. Both were good nights, great music, not cheap but acceptably priced drinks (it does happen!, though paying for water will ALWAYS piss me off!), cool venue and some very attractive women! (for the information of women chances are I wasnt the only good looking guy there either! lol)

So whats the problem? I hear you ask! Well, it was EMPTY. Not totally empty obviously, but it definately needed a lot more people for the place to live up to its potencial. The Ministry of Sound must have been glad they came from London for that turn-out! lol

In the meantime I am sure loads of people were lisening to uber commercial sh*t music, stuck like sardines in sh*tholes like shakers! Ok everyone has he or her preferences, but it seems the turn out is inversly proportional to the originality or the quailty of the night. Strange.
The text you are quoting:
Went clubbing twice in Geneva this weekend and witnessed once again something which is unfortunately too common in Geneva. Both were good nights, great music, not cheap but acceptably priced drinks (it does happen!, though paying for water will ALWAYS piss me off!), cool venue and some very attractive women! (for the information of women chances are I wasnt the only good looking guy there either! lol)

So whats the problem? I hear you ask! Well, it was EMPTY. Not totally empty obviously, but it definately needed a lot more people for the place to live up to its potencial. The Ministry of Sound must have been glad they came from London for that turn-out! lol

In the meantime I am sure loads of people were lisening to uber commercial sh*t music, stuck like sardines in sh*tholes like shakers! Ok everyone has he or her preferences, but it seems the turn out is inversly proportional to the originality or the quailty of the night. Strange.
munkypintSep 6, 2005 @ 15:50
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1142 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Why are good nights disappointements?
Post 1
... just publish the event in the event section on this website. With some luck it will get the publicity it deserves....
... just publish the event in the event section on this website. With some luck it will get the publicity it deserves....
zenbrain, Sep 7, 2005 @ 13:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Why are good nights disappointements?
Post 2
Thats why I mentioned the night! But regardless its beyond me it doesn t attract bigger crowds!
Thats why I mentioned the night! But regardless its beyond me it doesn t attract bigger crowds!
munkypint, Sep 7, 2005 @ 14:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1142 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form