Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Wich Bond Villian Are you?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Wich Bond Villian Are you?
hey folks, time for another quiz

http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=bondvillain

The text you are quoting:
hey folks, time for another quiz

http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=bondvillain

Mister_SarkDec 8, 2005 @ 19:10
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

13 Replies | 1173 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Wich Bond Villian Are you?
Post 1
zorin.

what?! max zorin, that blonde gene manipulated freak? great! so it´s my destiny to fall off a bridge after my plan to destroy silicon valley failed.

i feel more like mayday or xenia onnatop, wearing a sexy leather uniform and a nice kalaschnikow. as i said, i always wanted to be the evil bond girl.

by the way, anyone who wants to buy lake front property? it has it´s own vulcano in wich a small army base, a rocket launch pad and 60´s style living quarters are located. if u call today, you will get a bunch of piranhas for free.
zorin.

what?! max zorin, that blonde gene manipulated freak? great! so it´s my destiny to fall off a bridge after my plan to destroy silicon valley failed.

i feel more like mayday or xenia onnatop, wearing a sexy leather uniform and a nice kalaschnikow. as i said, i always wanted to be the evil bond girl.

by the way, anyone who wants to buy lake front property? it has it´s own vulcano in wich a small army base, a rocket launch pad and 60´s style living quarters are located. if u call today, you will get a bunch of piranhas for free.
Mister_Sark, Dec 8, 2005 @ 19:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
I couldn't figure out how to find more information on what that means, being Mayday, and I am not hip to Bond characters. Help!
I couldn't figure out how to find more information on what that means, being Mayday, and I am not hip to Bond characters. Help!
mindiosu, Dec 8, 2005 @ 20:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Dr No. But as I've never seen a Bond movie, that doesn't mean much to me
Dr No. But as I've never seen a Bond movie, that doesn't mean much to me
Brogsta, Dec 8, 2005 @ 21:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
you are my sidekick.

mayday, played by grace jones, was next to christopher walken in "a view to a kill" (1985)
you are my sidekick.

mayday, played by grace jones, was next to christopher walken in "a view to a kill" (1985)
Mister_Sark, Dec 9, 2005 @ 00:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
the first bond villain ever. i can´t remeber how he wanted to take over the world. something to do with atomic radiation, but don´t know what exactly.
the first bond villain ever. i can´t remeber how he wanted to take over the world. something to do with atomic radiation, but don´t know what exactly.
Mister_Sark, Dec 9, 2005 @ 00:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6
dr. no no...

hehe
dr. no no...

hehe
Tigger, Dec 9, 2005 @ 01:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7
we ..... crssshhh ,,,,:...appear to be ...shhht ...suffering disturbances with com's ...crughghhh ... and wee believe that Dr No ..." hhhharump "... damn ... shhhtrg .. is using a secret weapon of mass socializing ....cwassssp ... called the "UNO" ...SHHH..ALL PARTICIPANTS ARE WARNED THAT ONCE YOUVE TURNED TO THE .....SHHHRRRRP ...."UNO" side , ther is no turning back !!...ghreeeet ....out :-) ...........
we ..... crssshhh ,,,,:...appear to be ...shhht ...suffering disturbances with com's ...crughghhh ... and wee believe that Dr No ..." hhhharump "... damn ... shhhtrg .. is using a secret weapon of mass socializing ....cwassssp ... called the "UNO" ...SHHH..ALL PARTICIPANTS ARE WARNED THAT ONCE YOUVE TURNED TO THE .....SHHHRRRRP ...."UNO" side , ther is no turning back !!...ghreeeet ....out :-) ...........
tantien, Dec 9, 2005 @ 05:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8
Wonder what I answered wrong to be dubbed only a sidekick?? lol thanks for the clarification!
Wonder what I answered wrong to be dubbed only a sidekick?? lol thanks for the clarification!
mindiosu, Dec 9, 2005 @ 17:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9
I actually have a favorite trio : Goldfinger, for his witty & dark humour (his shark technique to dispose of disposables), his evil Chinese servant (with his flying cutthroat hat) and finally Jaws from Moonraker (never take a cable car with him around). If you remember, Jaws actually becomes nice at the end, enthralled by Goldilocks, which shows that even the meanest villains can be turned into marshmallows if they meet a nice lady :)
I actually have a favorite trio : Goldfinger, for his witty & dark humour (his shark technique to dispose of disposables), his evil Chinese servant (with his flying cutthroat hat) and finally Jaws from Moonraker (never take a cable car with him around). If you remember, Jaws actually becomes nice at the end, enthralled by Goldilocks, which shows that even the meanest villains can be turned into marshmallows if they meet a nice lady :)
keleko, Dec 12, 2005 @ 17:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10
i also seem to be Kristatos - A former Nazi double agent during World War II, Kristatos is a treacherous Russian operative in charge of securing the powerful A.T.A.C. remote missile launcher for the Soviet government.

sounds lovely doesn't it, especially for a girl. guess my consolation has to be that my third rank was Elektra - who developed the Stockholm syndrome which i guess is fitting for a girl from stockholm....
i also seem to be Kristatos - A former Nazi double agent during World War II, Kristatos is a treacherous Russian operative in charge of securing the powerful A.T.A.C. remote missile launcher for the Soviet government.

sounds lovely doesn't it, especially for a girl. guess my consolation has to be that my third rank was Elektra - who developed the Stockholm syndrome which i guess is fitting for a girl from stockholm....
LNA__, Dec 12, 2005 @ 18:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11
Hmm, im kristatos too... who the hell is he?
Hmm, im kristatos too... who the hell is he?

Luca, Dec 13, 2005 @ 03:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12
Blofeld's habit of cuddling a fluffy white cat while plotting his evil deeds has been much parodied, particularly by Mike Myers with the cat Mr. Bigglesworth in the Austin Powers movie series... As played by Donald Pleasance in You Only Live Twice (1967), Blofeld has a rather hideous scar around his right eye and cheek;
Blofeld's habit of cuddling a fluffy white cat while plotting his evil deeds has been much parodied, particularly by Mike Myers with the cat Mr. Bigglesworth in the Austin Powers movie series... As played by Donald Pleasance in You Only Live Twice (1967), Blofeld has a rather hideous scar around his right eye and cheek;
Double_D, Dec 14, 2005 @ 04:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
13 Replies | 1173 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form