Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Worst pub/club in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Worst pub/club in Geneva
Ok this might be even more interesting then the best place as I am sure my nomination is going to be criticised, Shakers. The Geneva meat market! So bad I would not willfully go there even if i were desperate!

Yet all too ofton end up there because

a) everyone else seems to enjoy it

b) there is nothing else open

c) no were else would accept us

But invitably it seems to be worse then i last remembered!
The text you are quoting:
Ok this might be even more interesting then the best place as I am sure my nomination is going to be criticised, Shakers. The Geneva meat market! So bad I would not willfully go there even if i were desperate!

Yet all too ofton end up there because

a) everyone else seems to enjoy it

b) there is nothing else open

c) no were else would accept us

But invitably it seems to be worse then i last remembered!
munkypintSep 15, 2005 @ 22:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1578 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Worst pub/club in Geneva
Post 1
...there is just lack of alcohol.
...there is just lack of alcohol.
zenbrain, Sep 16, 2005 @ 17:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Worst pub/club in Geneva
Post 2
Obviously the Sindy women have much better taste then most. Its normally girls who insist to go to Shakers, yet here they have the taste to say its a shithole. Ladies I applaud you! We need more of you around!

And yes, its always packed of people wanting to get laid, so a normal night is full of desperate guys and horny women, and once the horny ones have been taken away its a sausage fest of desperate guys. Its bad enough for us guys having desperate guys around, but i have to pity the women.
Obviously the Sindy women have much better taste then most. Its normally girls who insist to go to Shakers, yet here they have the taste to say its a shithole. Ladies I applaud you! We need more of you around!

And yes, its always packed of people wanting to get laid, so a normal night is full of desperate guys and horny women, and once the horny ones have been taken away its a sausage fest of desperate guys. Its bad enough for us guys having desperate guys around, but i have to pity the women.
munkypint, Sep 16, 2005 @ 18:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1578 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form