Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Would anyone like to try hypnotherapy with me?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Would anyone like to try hypnotherapy with me?

Would anyone here be interested to try hypnotherapy with me? I’m in a period where I’m waiting for official paperwork to arrive in the canton of Geneva but in the meantime I really need to keep my momentum every single week.  So I know it might sound silly, but if you want to try it with me for free then it would be a pleasure.  For a limited time only ;)

It works very well by zoom or if you are near Gva then we can do it in person.  Hypnotherapy helps with so many things: relaxation, fixed ideas that need to be let go of, emotional blockages, addictions, getting a better nights sleep, dilemmas, feeling well within… really the list is endless.  If you want to chat to discuss it more freely then you can find my contact details on that website or you can message me here.

I have a few endorsements that you can see here so that you can feel reassured I’m what I say I am!!

https://authenticlifecoaching.ch/endorsements/

I will hope to hear from a few of you.

The text you are quoting:

Would anyone here be interested to try hypnotherapy with me? I’m in a period where I’m waiting for official paperwork to arrive in the canton of Geneva but in the meantime I really need to keep my momentum every single week.  So I know it might sound silly, but if you want to try it with me for free then it would be a pleasure.  For a limited time only ;)

It works very well by zoom or if you are near Gva then we can do it in person.  Hypnotherapy helps with so many things: relaxation, fixed ideas that need to be let go of, emotional blockages, addictions, getting a better nights sleep, dilemmas, feeling well within… really the list is endless.  If you want to chat to discuss it more freely then you can find my contact details on that website or you can message me here.

I have a few endorsements that you can see here so that you can feel reassured I’m what I say I am!!

https://authenticlifecoaching.ch/endorsements/

I will hope to hear from a few of you.

hucklewooSep 13, 2020 @ 13:01
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 553 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 553 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form