Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Xanthan gum (Gomme Xanthane)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Xanthan gum (Gomme Xanthane)

Hey folks,

Anyone know where I can easily find Xanthan Gum? Yep I know I can avail online but the shipping fee costs much than the product, I'm not even sure if they have it in any of thr major Swiss supermarkets. I ask because I live in the countryside and if I go to the city I don't want to come home empty handed.

Thanks much :)

The text you are quoting:

Hey folks,

Anyone know where I can easily find Xanthan Gum? Yep I know I can avail online but the shipping fee costs much than the product, I'm not even sure if they have it in any of thr major Swiss supermarkets. I ask because I live in the countryside and if I go to the city I don't want to come home empty handed.

Thanks much :)

Evita LAug 29, 2019 @ 12:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1026 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Xanthan gum (Gomme Xanthane)
Post 1

Hi Evita,

It exists at Amavita pharmacies. You can pre-order online and pick it up in the pharmacy without delivery cost. It's 7.10 CHF for 60 grams (super organic and all...)

For bigger quantities it's cheaper from Germany or France online, despite shipping cost.

In the supermarkets the Swiss equivalent is agar agar in the baking aisle, but it depends what you want to do with it, of course.

Cheers,

Sven

The text you are quoting:

Hi Evita,

It exists at Amavita pharmacies. You can pre-order online and pick it up in the pharmacy without delivery cost. It's 7.10 CHF for 60 grams (super organic and all...)

For bigger quantities it's cheaper from Germany or France online, despite shipping cost.

In the supermarkets the Swiss equivalent is agar agar in the baking aisle, but it depends what you want to do with it, of course.

Cheers,

Sven

Sven T, Aug 29, 2019 @ 17:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1026 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form