Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > cynical city

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
cynical city
Been living in Geneva for a while and can never get throught the fact that this lovely medium-size city is the international capital of money landrying, corruption and monkey business.

Fortunate arab leaders, south american politics, european weapons retailers keeps in this city the savings of their lifes of corruption, robbery and unethical dealing. Further down the street, on a nearby cafethere is a group of young an proud delegates of the Red Cross who will dedicate their lifes to minimize the late consequences of those peoples acts....

Don't want to sound radical here and I am sure this is perhaps not the best place for a political debate. Geneva has been like that for years anyways... but it does looks strange sometimes.
The text you are quoting:
Been living in Geneva for a while and can never get throught the fact that this lovely medium-size city is the international capital of money landrying, corruption and monkey business.

Fortunate arab leaders, south american politics, european weapons retailers keeps in this city the savings of their lifes of corruption, robbery and unethical dealing. Further down the street, on a nearby cafethere is a group of young an proud delegates of the Red Cross who will dedicate their lifes to minimize the late consequences of those peoples acts....

Don't want to sound radical here and I am sure this is perhaps not the best place for a political debate. Geneva has been like that for years anyways... but it does looks strange sometimes.
zenbrainSep 29, 2005 @ 19:48
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1159 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: cynical city
Post 1
with those weapon dealers, i really need new equipment.

yeah i know, totally tasteless
with those weapon dealers, i really need new equipment.

yeah i know, totally tasteless
Mister_Sark, Sep 29, 2005 @ 21:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
only sells sniper rifles and handguns.

in the moment i´m in the mood for a rocket launcher or maybe some semtex or C-4. LOL
only sells sniper rifles and handguns.

in the moment i´m in the mood for a rocket launcher or maybe some semtex or C-4. LOL
Mister_Sark, Sep 29, 2005 @ 22:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
With global anti-terrorism panic on the rise, messages about c-4 and weapons dealers will earn you a visit from CIA.

No worries W. They are just kidding :-)

O
With global anti-terrorism panic on the rise, messages about c-4 and weapons dealers will earn you a visit from CIA.

No worries W. They are just kidding :-)

O
SiteAdmin Oded, Oct 1, 2005 @ 21:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
we could have coffee and homemade streuselkuchen. i love it when people come over to my place.
we could have coffee and homemade streuselkuchen. i love it when people come over to my place.
Mister_Sark, Oct 6, 2005 @ 21:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1159 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form