Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > happy Valentine's day to everyone

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
happy Valentine's day to everyone
Single or in a couple - Happy Valentine's day. Valentine is not only for lovers but for friends... and I found many of them on GOL ...
so .. Happy day to everyone and to me ;)

Val - stands for Valentina :)
The text you are quoting:
Single or in a couple - Happy Valentine's day. Valentine is not only for lovers but for friends... and I found many of them on GOL ...
so .. Happy day to everyone and to me ;)

Val - stands for Valentina :)
HoilingFeb 14, 2006 @ 12:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

12 Replies | 1341 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: happy Valentine's day to everyone
Post 1
may all ur chocolately dreams com true... ; )
may all ur chocolately dreams com true... ; )
Tigger, Feb 14, 2006 @ 13:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Val,
You're mean,
You cheat at Uno,
You're not really my kind of girl,
You are always out and impossible to reach,
Speaking with you is exhausting and, above all, I don't want all those gossipers to say "we knew it" !

But you are so exceptional…
You are probably the smartest girl I've ever met
You are among the most open-minded, friendly, trustworthy and joyful person I know
Below your strength, your duck costume and your sarcastic jokes, I immediately felt sweetness and a shy romantic lovable woman. You already proved me being sensitive, honest, caring and empathic.
Furthermore, I don't know any other girl who could suffer so easily my crappy jokes but, above all, you've been squatting my fridge for the last two weeks of our "non-relationship" !...

For all that, I would like you to accept to be my valentine tonight, and start with my a "yes-relationship" based on fidelity, trust, love and… nasty jokes ! ;-)

Please say yes !

Love,
Xavier

PS: I want to go to the death-by-chocolate evening too, and I didn't book in any restaurant for tonight. So please answer by private message if your answer is positive… and let's pretend one more night ! ;-)
Val,
You're mean,
You cheat at Uno,
You're not really my kind of girl,
You are always out and impossible to reach,
Speaking with you is exhausting and, above all, I don't want all those gossipers to say "we knew it" !

But you are so exceptional…
You are probably the smartest girl I've ever met
You are among the most open-minded, friendly, trustworthy and joyful person I know
Below your strength, your duck costume and your sarcastic jokes, I immediately felt sweetness and a shy romantic lovable woman. You already proved me being sensitive, honest, caring and empathic.
Furthermore, I don't know any other girl who could suffer so easily my crappy jokes but, above all, you've been squatting my fridge for the last two weeks of our "non-relationship" !...

For all that, I would like you to accept to be my valentine tonight, and start with my a "yes-relationship" based on fidelity, trust, love and… nasty jokes ! ;-)

Please say yes !

Love,
Xavier

PS: I want to go to the death-by-chocolate evening too, and I didn't book in any restaurant for tonight. So please answer by private message if your answer is positive… and let's pretend one more night ! ;-)
Hobbes, Feb 14, 2006 @ 16:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Site Admin please don't remove it ... not yet ...

Val
Site Admin please don't remove it ... not yet ...

Val
Hoiling, Feb 14, 2006 @ 16:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
hey....and just remember, I was the first one to tell you two to get your own chat room!! kisses ;) B

hey....and just remember, I was the first one to tell you two to get your own chat room!! kisses ;) B

BetZ, Feb 14, 2006 @ 18:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
congrats hoiling and hobbes, you guys are great together. but we suspected it all along!

Betz - we also about you and site admin!!!

congrats hoiling and hobbes, you guys are great together. but we suspected it all along!

Betz - we also about you and site admin!!!

Nir Ofek, Feb 14, 2006 @ 20:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6
Bahhhhhhh, crying cause "someone" did not say it like that.....it is sweet, very, like this, even more...
Any girl would have liked this, but the way you did it for Val was extra touching!
Bahhhhhhh, crying cause "someone" did not say it like that.....it is sweet, very, like this, even more...
Any girl would have liked this, but the way you did it for Val was extra touching!
Iolly, Feb 15, 2006 @ 01:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7
You know it, but I'm so happy about it :-D

Seing the two of us being together just freaks me out thou. "Y'en a pas un pour rattraper l'autre", we say in French. Hope we'll not get (even more) mental to quick ;-)

Thanks for your kind messages, and thanks to all Death By Chocolate singeltons for their kind understanding and sweet welcoming.
You know it, but I'm so happy about it :-D

Seing the two of us being together just freaks me out thou. "Y'en a pas un pour rattraper l'autre", we say in French. Hope we'll not get (even more) mental to quick ;-)

Thanks for your kind messages, and thanks to all Death By Chocolate singeltons for their kind understanding and sweet welcoming.
Hobbes, Feb 15, 2006 @ 12:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8
but ... are u going to start posting everything about my/our private life? Let the gossipers talk and assume about my YES answer :)

Btw ... me V.V.Happy as well and as well freakd out :) (btw why are u freaked out?? ) - and I don't think we can get more mental than we are already.
Thanks to everyon that chatted me, msn me and called me since yesterday about this :) u guys/girls are SO sweet and nice ... and thanks for not kicking me out of the BDC yesterday :)

Val.
but ... are u going to start posting everything about my/our private life? Let the gossipers talk and assume about my YES answer :)

Btw ... me V.V.Happy as well and as well freakd out :) (btw why are u freaked out?? ) - and I don't think we can get more mental than we are already.
Thanks to everyon that chatted me, msn me and called me since yesterday about this :) u guys/girls are SO sweet and nice ... and thanks for not kicking me out of the BDC yesterday :)

Val.
Hoiling, Feb 15, 2006 @ 12:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9
Nir, this is news to me. Sorry but you are going to clarify that one. Alhough, I certainly wouldn't say no to Wolfie.....love the fur! ;)
Nir, this is news to me. Sorry but you are going to clarify that one. Alhough, I certainly wouldn't say no to Wolfie.....love the fur! ;)
BetZ, Feb 15, 2006 @ 18:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10
speaking of, i am a little sick of all the girls on GoL prefering the fur of my wolf brother, to the clean slick look of my bald head!
speaking of, i am a little sick of all the girls on GoL prefering the fur of my wolf brother, to the clean slick look of my bald head!
Nir Ofek, Feb 15, 2006 @ 19:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11
on the Valentine's thread :) and u know that not ALL the girl prefer it :)
on the Valentine's thread :) and u know that not ALL the girl prefer it :)
Hoiling, Feb 16, 2006 @ 12:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
12 Replies | 1341 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form