Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > incredibly curious......!!!!!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
incredibly curious......!!!!!
I have noticed on various occasions that people have mentioned "music creating" in there profiles .... I am really ....
really curious as to the types of music creation going on , the styles genres and where/how active they are in the market ie: releases , albums etc and what type of projects are on the go ??? :-)

as I am absolutely music mad and have set my entire existence to the creation of music that moves people ......I'm really curious !!!

so to everyone out there ( that has that insane incessant urge to create music ) ....the question is ....

WHERE ARE YOU AT ????? :-)

would love to hear all ...as I have recently discovered that creative collaboration is an incrediblle experiance when it truelly connects ..

mmmmm...whos out there :-)

please note : tantien is absolutely aware and profoundly impacted on by the laws and events of "synchronicity"
( theres a thought to play with ...mmmm :-) )
The text you are quoting:
I have noticed on various occasions that people have mentioned "music creating" in there profiles .... I am really ....
really curious as to the types of music creation going on , the styles genres and where/how active they are in the market ie: releases , albums etc and what type of projects are on the go ??? :-)

as I am absolutely music mad and have set my entire existence to the creation of music that moves people ......I'm really curious !!!

so to everyone out there ( that has that insane incessant urge to create music ) ....the question is ....

WHERE ARE YOU AT ????? :-)

would love to hear all ...as I have recently discovered that creative collaboration is an incrediblle experiance when it truelly connects ..

mmmmm...whos out there :-)

please note : tantien is absolutely aware and profoundly impacted on by the laws and events of "synchronicity"
( theres a thought to play with ...mmmm :-) )
tantienJan 20, 2006 @ 05:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 904 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: incredibly curious......!!!!!
Post 1
Love to hear that one, being a bit of a fan of the french chanson myself. Mind you most don't need spoofing as they are pretty salacious!

Kiriel
Love to hear that one, being a bit of a fan of the french chanson myself. Mind you most don't need spoofing as they are pretty salacious!

Kiriel
Kiriel, Jan 22, 2006 @ 03:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
I forgot to add that I sing, and play various odd medieval and renaissance instruments... recorders, crumhorn, rackett, hammered dulcimer..

Kiriel
I forgot to add that I sing, and play various odd medieval and renaissance instruments... recorders, crumhorn, rackett, hammered dulcimer..

Kiriel
Kiriel, Jan 22, 2006 @ 03:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Hey, I was in a Geneva band called Shashaloza (which in South African means "push forward greatly"). Unfortunately, we didn't and split up before we got out of the garage. Was in several bands in the U.S. as well (singer/songwriter/guitarist). Am always up for jamming. Interested in getting something together if the chemistry is right. What stuff are you into?
Hey, I was in a Geneva band called Shashaloza (which in South African means "push forward greatly"). Unfortunately, we didn't and split up before we got out of the garage. Was in several bands in the U.S. as well (singer/songwriter/guitarist). Am always up for jamming. Interested in getting something together if the chemistry is right. What stuff are you into?
pntbreakrick, Jan 22, 2006 @ 21:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 904 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form