Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > looking for volunteers for a communications campaign project

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
looking for volunteers for a communications campaign project

hi all,

following a recent Hackathon on Refugee Work, my team's project got selected for the next phase, which could secure funding for a communications campaign aimed at HR people in Geneva Canton. we're working on the project but could use some help, ideally from people who have experience in:

- coms/marketing

- project management

we're currently 4 in the group but we all have work or studies on the side so we'd love to have more people onboard.

do get in touch for more information :)

Minda

The text you are quoting:

hi all,

following a recent Hackathon on Refugee Work, my team's project got selected for the next phase, which could secure funding for a communications campaign aimed at HR people in Geneva Canton. we're working on the project but could use some help, ideally from people who have experience in:

- coms/marketing

- project management

we're currently 4 in the group but we all have work or studies on the side so we'd love to have more people onboard.

do get in touch for more information :)

Minda

MindaAug 3, 2019 @ 15:44
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 600 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: looking for volunteers for a communications campaign project
Post 1

forgot to mention anyone with video-making experience would be great, too!

forgot to mention anyone with video-making experience would be great, too!

Minda, Aug 3, 2019 @ 15:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Would the volunteer need to speak French? I'm a comms professional with an NGO background and filmmaking experience but am not proficient in French yet.

Would the volunteer need to speak French? I'm a comms professional with an NGO background and filmmaking experience but am not proficient in French yet.

Lai S, Aug 4, 2019 @ 10:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

hi Lai,

thanks for your feedback. good question about the language. the team works in English but the campaign will be in French. insofar as we'd mostly need your expertise for ideas, I think we can manage without.

let me know if you have any other questions: [email protected]

Minda

hi Lai,

thanks for your feedback. good question about the language. the team works in English but the campaign will be in French. insofar as we'd mostly need your expertise for ideas, I think we can manage without.

let me know if you have any other questions: [email protected]

Minda

Minda, Aug 4, 2019 @ 17:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Dear Minda, I would love to help as I have background in foundations and I am a communication proffesional, although I don´t know how much time I would be able to put on this. I also know a bit of French if it is needed for anything :)

Dear Minda, I would love to help as I have background in foundations and I am a communication proffesional, although I don´t know how much time I would be able to put on this. I also know a bit of French if it is needed for anything :)

Ana G, Aug 5, 2019 @ 20:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 600 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form