Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > smoking

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
smoking
As an asthmatic, the thing that really pisses me off about Geneva is that there are not very many places you can go because people smoke everywhere. I was just in the Buvette des Bains de Paquis which has a great fondue and is nonsmoking... but... there are not that many such places. www.oxygeneve.ch is your friend.

Someone who posted a member activity here on GOL listing a smokefree place in Lausanne tells me the ad was removed. Does anyone know why this ad would have been removed?

The text you are quoting:
As an asthmatic, the thing that really pisses me off about Geneva is that there are not very many places you can go because people smoke everywhere. I was just in the Buvette des Bains de Paquis which has a great fondue and is nonsmoking... but... there are not that many such places. www.oxygeneve.ch is your friend.

Someone who posted a member activity here on GOL listing a smokefree place in Lausanne tells me the ad was removed. Does anyone know why this ad would have been removed?

RohanNov 13, 2005 @ 23:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 873 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: smoking
Post 1
The add about a smoke free bar was removed because it was posted in the wrong place.

The above mentioned add was posted in Member Activities, was removed, and will be posted in the Events section soon.

Beleive me S, despite the fact that I am a smoker, there is no tabacco conspiracy here.

O
The add about a smoke free bar was removed because it was posted in the wrong place.

The above mentioned add was posted in Member Activities, was removed, and will be posted in the Events section soon.

Beleive me S, despite the fact that I am a smoker, there is no tabacco conspiracy here.

O
SiteAdmin Oded, Nov 14, 2005 @ 09:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Despite being a smoker, im all for smoke free nights.

Not sure how we would go about enforcing this at a mega party though.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

O
Despite being a smoker, im all for smoke free nights.

Not sure how we would go about enforcing this at a mega party though.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

O
SiteAdmin Oded, Nov 17, 2005 @ 18:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Check out member activities - there IS a smoke free party at MaD, and their parties are GREAT! See you there?
Check out member activities - there IS a smoke free party at MaD, and their parties are GREAT! See you there?
lovely_katya, Nov 25, 2005 @ 12:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 873 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form