Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > some more...

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
some more...
Hi there :) Talking about food? I am the one you need :)
I think the main places in Geneva have been listed in many of the other posting so I am going to try and give you some places that are also VERY nice and will make more than one stomach happy.
Geneva
Le comptoir (paquis area) nice atmosphere.."nouvelle cuisine" and sushi in an another room. good music.Feel home (one bad point they don't take credit cards)
CALM: great for Vegies :) nice soups and many other tasty plates place longemalle.
The famous Il mirtillo in Meg?ve is down in Geneva...italian food rue de veyrier
more italian with Nologo www.nologo.ch
For shrimp lovers :) crevette a Gogo is a nice option :)
L'oriental : for Chicha lover and Sherazade atmosphere food is nice
57 rue de Berne
Le cheval blanc (carrouge) Old and typical bistrot atmosphere but when it is about food i should say it is just great.
Lausanne
l'escobar for latin lover and spicy blood :)
Mafia Sandwish :) yummi yummi for workaholic
Zahori for fish lover www.zahori.ch
La canttine..well have not found my pleasure in the food but the atmospher is nice :)place de la rippone
Ferney-Voltaire:
-Rajahstan: Indian Pakistanese food : the food is just fabulous though the waiter has some problem with being friendly.
- Le chanteclaire ( in the same street as the Rajahstan) french cuisine but very invetive :) the place is very nice and the Chef is really creative. not far from the Gastronomique
-Pizzeria l'azzura : They make panetones that are delicious and the poeple are just very friendly ( the wife of the owner is morroccan that must explain :))
-Le pirate :) Seefood and fish that will send you to paradise
I will stop here for toaday :) Bon appetit!!!

The text you are quoting:
Hi there :) Talking about food? I am the one you need :)
I think the main places in Geneva have been listed in many of the other posting so I am going to try and give you some places that are also VERY nice and will make more than one stomach happy.
Geneva
Le comptoir (paquis area) nice atmosphere.."nouvelle cuisine" and sushi in an another room. good music.Feel home (one bad point they don't take credit cards)
CALM: great for Vegies :) nice soups and many other tasty plates place longemalle.
The famous Il mirtillo in Meg?ve is down in Geneva...italian food rue de veyrier
more italian with Nologo www.nologo.ch
For shrimp lovers :) crevette a Gogo is a nice option :)
L'oriental : for Chicha lover and Sherazade atmosphere food is nice
57 rue de Berne
Le cheval blanc (carrouge) Old and typical bistrot atmosphere but when it is about food i should say it is just great.
Lausanne
l'escobar for latin lover and spicy blood :)
Mafia Sandwish :) yummi yummi for workaholic
Zahori for fish lover www.zahori.ch
La canttine..well have not found my pleasure in the food but the atmospher is nice :)place de la rippone
Ferney-Voltaire:
-Rajahstan: Indian Pakistanese food : the food is just fabulous though the waiter has some problem with being friendly.
- Le chanteclaire ( in the same street as the Rajahstan) french cuisine but very invetive :) the place is very nice and the Chef is really creative. not far from the Gastronomique
-Pizzeria l'azzura : They make panetones that are delicious and the poeple are just very friendly ( the wife of the owner is morroccan that must explain :))
-Le pirate :) Seefood and fish that will send you to paradise
I will stop here for toaday :) Bon appetit!!!

ZohraJan 14, 2006 @ 19:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1524 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: some more...
Post 1
thanks a lot Z, you took care of my 'where to go eat tonight' for the next month.
The text you are quoting:
thanks a lot Z, you took care of my 'where to go eat tonight' for the next month.
Nir Ofek, Jan 19, 2006 @ 23:52
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1524 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form