Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > toy laser gun and talking dog required....little help?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
toy laser gun and talking dog required....little help?
Hi everyone, I plan to attend the Halloween Party dressed as "K" from the film "Men in Black". However my costume currently consits of only a black suit, white shirt and black tie....so I am rather concerned that people will just think I am going to a funeral! I have found a pair of dark glasses, but was just wondering if anyone has a toy laser gun I could borrow? (and I do mean a "TOY" laser gun because I do not want to borrow anything from someone who owns a real laser gun!). Best wishes, Phil
The text you are quoting:
Hi everyone, I plan to attend the Halloween Party dressed as "K" from the film "Men in Black". However my costume currently consits of only a black suit, white shirt and black tie....so I am rather concerned that people will just think I am going to a funeral! I have found a pair of dark glasses, but was just wondering if anyone has a toy laser gun I could borrow? (and I do mean a "TOY" laser gun because I do not want to borrow anything from someone who owns a real laser gun!). Best wishes, Phil
philOct 27, 2005 @ 15:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 865 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
1 Replies | 865 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form