Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > yallo Home Internet

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
yallo Home Internet

Is anyone using the yallo Home Internet service (Huawei SIM router, 250Mbps dl, 39CHF/month)?  It looks lke a great deal, but as an American, it's hard to imagine using 4G data as my home router since service wouldn't be fast enough.  Can anyone give their experience (video chat, Netflix, YouTube, gaming, etc)?

Thanks!

The text you are quoting:

Is anyone using the yallo Home Internet service (Huawei SIM router, 250Mbps dl, 39CHF/month)?  It looks lke a great deal, but as an American, it's hard to imagine using 4G data as my home router since service wouldn't be fast enough.  Can anyone give their experience (video chat, Netflix, YouTube, gaming, etc)?

Thanks!

Arian KAug 20, 2018 @ 12:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1406 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: yallo Home Internet
Post 1

Did you end up getting this? Looking at the same plan now.

Did you end up getting this? Looking at the same plan now.

Megan D, Dec 3, 2018 @ 19:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: yallo Home Internet
Post 2

I ended up going with Salt.  Unlimited high-speed 4G.  I haven't been all that happy with it.  I work from my apartment during the day (remote software development) and speed is pretty good.  Come 5:00 though, maybe because people are coming home from work, the speeds are pretty unpredictable and usually pretty bad.  Of course Yallo could be different, and it might even be due to my location (Lignon, pretty high population density).  I don't know how helpful this is, but best of luck!

I ended up going with Salt.  Unlimited high-speed 4G.  I haven't been all that happy with it.  I work from my apartment during the day (remote software development) and speed is pretty good.  Come 5:00 though, maybe because people are coming home from work, the speeds are pretty unpredictable and usually pretty bad.  Of course Yallo could be different, and it might even be due to my location (Lignon, pretty high population density).  I don't know how helpful this is, but best of luck!

Arian K, Dec 3, 2018 @ 23:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1406 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form