Login or Sign Up
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Forums in Geneva > Geneva > 🏡 Looking: Long-term apartment in Geneva | Max. CHF 1,800/month | January 2027
 
Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
🏡 Looking: Long-term apartment in Geneva | Max. CHF 1,800/month | January 2027

Hi everyone! 


I am looking for a long-term apartment to rent in Geneva, ideally in Rive Droite (Nations, Varembé, Grand-Pré, Petit-Saconnex, Chambésy, Grand-Saconnex, Sécheron, etc.) or the Old Town.


• Budget: Up to CHF 1,800/month
• Layout: Ideally 2.5 pieces with a separate bedroom and living room
• For: One person
• Move-in: Preferably January 2027, but flexible
• Furnished: Ideally


I am looking for a private apartment (no flatshares) in Geneva, not France. I would particularly prefer a reprise de bail.


I have also posted an ad in the Classifieds section, but I thought I would share it here too!


If you have anything available or know of something coming up, I would be very grateful if you could get in touch.


Thank you so much! 😊

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone! 


I am looking for a long-term apartment to rent in Geneva, ideally in Rive Droite (Nations, Varembé, Grand-Pré, Petit-Saconnex, Chambésy, Grand-Saconnex, Sécheron, etc.) or the Old Town.


• Budget: Up to CHF 1,800/month
• Layout: Ideally 2.5 pieces with a separate bedroom and living room
• For: One person
• Move-in: Preferably January 2027, but flexible
• Furnished: Ideally


I am looking for a private apartment (no flatshares) in Geneva, not France. I would particularly prefer a reprise de bail.


I have also posted an ad in the Classifieds section, but I thought I would share it here too!


If you have anything available or know of something coming up, I would be very grateful if you could get in touch.


Thank you so much! 😊


Marina BaptistaSep 28, 2026 @ 08:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
 
0 Replies | 33 Views      |  Send to friend
 
No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 33 Views      |  Send to friend
 
 
 
Feedback Form