Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Tennis in Nyon

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Tennis in Nyon

Does anyone know if there are any public tennis courts in Nyon or nearby?  Or anywhere you can pay as you go without having to take out a membership?

Thanks

The text you are quoting:

Does anyone know if there are any public tennis courts in Nyon or nearby?  Or anywhere you can pay as you go without having to take out a membership?

Thanks

kate mAug 11, 2012 @ 08:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1342 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Tennis in Nyon
Post 1

Hi Kate,

we just arrived To geneva and will most probably move to Gland or Nyon within the next 2 weeks. I am as well interested in finding some public courts in Nyon. I just checked out the Nyon Tennis Club for my 8-years old son, but by myself looking for Tennis interested players. In case you are interested in playing and found some courts you can contact me at [email protected]

The text you are quoting:

Hi Kate,

we just arrived To geneva and will most probably move to Gland or Nyon within the next 2 weeks. I am as well interested in finding some public courts in Nyon. I just checked out the Nyon Tennis Club for my 8-years old son, but by myself looking for Tennis interested players. In case you are interested in playing and found some courts you can contact me at [email protected]

Sven Sauer, Oct 28, 2012 @ 11:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1342 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form