Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > A cafe where you can book a separate room, on a sunday?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
A cafe where you can book a separate room, on a sunday?
Hi there, im organising a sunday brunch, with the group 'wisdom at work' (www.wisdomatwork.net), and we can no longer book out the side room at Pains des Quot' in Rive. So... Ive had great difficulty finding a place open on sunday for brunch, on public transport routes in geneva, that has a separate room to seat around 20 people that you can book out (Old english pubs with loads of rooms used to be so good for this sort of thing!). Any tips would be very helpful. Ill advertise the event here when it goes ahead.
The text you are quoting:
Hi there, im organising a sunday brunch, with the group 'wisdom at work' (www.wisdomatwork.net), and we can no longer book out the side room at Pains des Quot' in Rive. So... Ive had great difficulty finding a place open on sunday for brunch, on public transport routes in geneva, that has a separate room to seat around 20 people that you can book out (Old english pubs with loads of rooms used to be so good for this sort of thing!). Any tips would be very helpful. Ill advertise the event here when it goes ahead.
jemboApr 12, 2006 @ 03:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1192 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: A cafe where you can book a separate room, on a sunday?
Post 1
hey there, the calamar is open on sundays and offers a yummy brunch.
they have a nice sitting area with couches. it is located next to unimail in plain palais. contact me if you need further infos on that one.
hey there, the calamar is open on sundays and offers a yummy brunch.
they have a nice sitting area with couches. it is located next to unimail in plain palais. contact me if you need further infos on that one.
Mister_Sark, Apr 12, 2006 @ 18:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
thanks. im aware of lots of nice places for brunch... the problem is finding anywhere with a completely separate room, i.e. with a door to close, so we can have a brunch meeting, and then, a management who is happy for us to book it. i havent been to the place u mention. if it has a separate room, let me know, and ill get in touch with them, thanks again..
thanks. im aware of lots of nice places for brunch... the problem is finding anywhere with a completely separate room, i.e. with a door to close, so we can have a brunch meeting, and then, a management who is happy for us to book it. i havent been to the place u mention. if it has a separate room, let me know, and ill get in touch with them, thanks again..
jembo, Apr 12, 2006 @ 19:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
I'm not sure it will fit 20 pax though...Ck out the place & the number in the G'va info section!

Best of luck : )
I'm not sure it will fit 20 pax though...Ck out the place & the number in the G'va info section!

Best of luck : )
Tigger, Apr 12, 2006 @ 20:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
separate room as such, but be able to keep on part of the place just for you.
separate room as such, but be able to keep on part of the place just for you.
Iolly, Apr 13, 2006 @ 12:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1192 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form