Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > A long shot - English speaking tutor needed for a pupil in Amsterdam/Amstelveen Netherlands

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
A long shot - English speaking tutor needed for a pupil in Amsterdam/Amstelveen Netherlands

Hi,  intially I thought glocal was Europe wide, but realized it is only in CH. In any event, thought I would give it a shot in case someone here has contacts / connections in the Netherlands' international school scene - I am looking for an Enghlish speaking tutor for my 13-year old niece for Maths and English.

If you have any suggestions or know someone, please let me know.

Many thanks in advance x

The text you are quoting:

Hi,  intially I thought glocal was Europe wide, but realized it is only in CH. In any event, thought I would give it a shot in case someone here has contacts / connections in the Netherlands' international school scene - I am looking for an Enghlish speaking tutor for my 13-year old niece for Maths and English.

If you have any suggestions or know someone, please let me know.

Many thanks in advance x

K KookieNov 18, 2022 @ 23:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 555 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: A long shot - English speaking tutor needed for a pupil in Amsterdam/Amstelveen Netherlands
Post 1

Hi there! Try posting your question on this group - it's an intenational group (maybe the most international group) of parents/tutors and they might be able to help: https://www.facebook.com/groups/102449037263885 

The text you are quoting:

Hi there! Try posting your question on this group - it's an intenational group (maybe the most international group) of parents/tutors and they might be able to help: https://www.facebook.com/groups/102449037263885 

Anka B, Nov 19, 2022 @ 23:38
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 555 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form