Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > AXA-Winterthur NYON

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
AXA-Winterthur NYON

I would like to share with you my experience regarding AXA-Winterthur Insurance Nyon. Please check before you agree with which insurance from AXA Winterthur NYON, the small letters. Water Damage is Water Damage. AXA would like to refer you to ECA (Incendie et Elements Naturels).

ECA will then refer you back to AXA-Winterthur, because it concerns water damage that was not caused by nature. That is why I had, at their insistence, taken out this special water damage insurance by AXA Winterthur NYON.

The damage is over chf 11'000.00
Now after 18 months, I still have to get an official rejection letter.
They try to do it with a telephone conversation, but legally that is not possible.

AXA Winterthur NYON is happy to sell you various specialized insurance policies, good for their year-end bonus.

I have now handed the case over to a non-AXA-DAS lawyer, while AXA Winterthur NYON has insisted on it.

The text you are quoting:

I would like to share with you my experience regarding AXA-Winterthur Insurance Nyon. Please check before you agree with which insurance from AXA Winterthur NYON, the small letters. Water Damage is Water Damage. AXA would like to refer you to ECA (Incendie et Elements Naturels).

ECA will then refer you back to AXA-Winterthur, because it concerns water damage that was not caused by nature. That is why I had, at their insistence, taken out this special water damage insurance by AXA Winterthur NYON.

The damage is over chf 11'000.00
Now after 18 months, I still have to get an official rejection letter.
They try to do it with a telephone conversation, but legally that is not possible.

AXA Winterthur NYON is happy to sell you various specialized insurance policies, good for their year-end bonus.

I have now handed the case over to a non-AXA-DAS lawyer, while AXA Winterthur NYON has insisted on it.

Hendrik-Willem RIJKSEMar 28, 2021 @ 11:00
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 543 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: AXA-Winterthur NYON
Post 1

Thank you for your reply.

My laywer is from a collective organization, Who I happen to know when I was working for a Laywer in Geneva.

Why do you wanna know who my laywer is ?

Have a nice sunday

Henk

Thank you for your reply.

My laywer is from a collective organization, Who I happen to know when I was working for a Laywer in Geneva.

Why do you wanna know who my laywer is ?

Have a nice sunday

Henk

Hendrik-Willem RIJKSE, Mar 28, 2021 @ 12:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thank you Dear Marina

I will keep that in mind, very kind of you

Have a great rest of the sunday

Thank you Dear Marina

I will keep that in mind, very kind of you

Have a great rest of the sunday

Hendrik-Willem RIJKSE, Mar 28, 2021 @ 14:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Thank you for iniforming us. 

Goodness that is expensive!!

You have my sympsthy, I  had  water damage three different times in a flat i used to live in, It was so disruptive.   Luckily, each time that was covered by the Regie, as I hate to imagine how much it would have cost me, otherwise!!

Thank you for iniforming us. 

Goodness that is expensive!!

You have my sympsthy, I  had  water damage three different times in a flat i used to live in, It was so disruptive.   Luckily, each time that was covered by the Regie, as I hate to imagine how much it would have cost me, otherwise!!

TogJay, Mar 28, 2021 @ 21:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 543 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form