Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Accomondation

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Accomondation

Hey guys,

I'm Corina and from Austria :) I'm coming to Geneva for an internship at the UN in may. Now, I'm desperately searching for an apartment, my partner is coming with me. Do you have any ideas, where I can find a flat that offers short-term (3 months) stays? I'm already in facebook groups,...

Thanks in advance!

Corina

The text you are quoting:

Hey guys,

I'm Corina and from Austria :) I'm coming to Geneva for an internship at the UN in may. Now, I'm desperately searching for an apartment, my partner is coming with me. Do you have any ideas, where I can find a flat that offers short-term (3 months) stays? I'm already in facebook groups,...

Thanks in advance!

Corina

Corina KFeb 2, 2022 @ 09:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1191 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Accomondation
Post 1

Hello, Corina, and welcome to glocals.

All you need to do is click on the “Classifieds” tab and that will take you to “Housing offered”, where you will find a wide selection of ads placed by members who have accommodation available.

In addition, you can click on “Housing wanted” to place your own message.

You’ll be spoiled for choice, so ail the best for your stay in Geneva.

Ritchie

Hello, Corina, and welcome to glocals.

All you need to do is click on the “Classifieds” tab and that will take you to “Housing offered”, where you will find a wide selection of ads placed by members who have accommodation available.

In addition, you can click on “Housing wanted” to place your own message.

You’ll be spoiled for choice, so ail the best for your stay in Geneva.

Ritchie

Ritchie, Feb 2, 2022 @ 09:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Accomondation
Post 2

Hi Corina,

We organise the following activity https://www.glocals.com/things-to-do/geneva/111942.htm

The activity is an Open questions and answers session, free and 1h duration. Our volunteers will share and answer other participants' requests based on our own experiences and knowledge. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to join us!.

Thanks.

A.

Hi Corina,

We organise the following activity https://www.glocals.com/things-to-do/geneva/111942.htm

The activity is an Open questions and answers session, free and 1h duration. Our volunteers will share and answer other participants' requests based on our own experiences and knowledge. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to join us!.

Thanks.

A.

hay_, Feb 2, 2022 @ 10:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1191 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form