Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Advice for convalescent / recovery centre following foot surgery

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Advice for convalescent / recovery centre following foot surgery

Hello,

I will be having foot surgery in about a month and my doctor will prescribe a convalescent / recovery centre for me to stay in for about a week after the surgery for general care and physiotherapy.  I was provided me with a list of clinics near Geneva.  Does anyone have any advice/experience with any of these (or perhaps can suggest another one)?

- Clinique de Bois Bougy

- Maisonneuve in La Chatelaine (Geneva)

- Hauts d'Anières to Anières

- Grand Salève in Veyrier

- La Lignière in Gland

Many thanks in advance!

Barbara

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I will be having foot surgery in about a month and my doctor will prescribe a convalescent / recovery centre for me to stay in for about a week after the surgery for general care and physiotherapy.  I was provided me with a list of clinics near Geneva.  Does anyone have any advice/experience with any of these (or perhaps can suggest another one)?

- Clinique de Bois Bougy

- Maisonneuve in La Chatelaine (Geneva)

- Hauts d'Anières to Anières

- Grand Salève in Veyrier

- La Lignière in Gland

Many thanks in advance!

Barbara

barbarazJan 31, 2024 @ 16:34
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 408 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Advice for convalescent / recovery centre following foot surgery
Post 1

Why not ask your doctor…

Why not ask your doctor…

Marvin S, Jan 31, 2024 @ 16:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

It is the doctor's office that provided this list.  Therefore, I am checking if anyone had personal experience staying in any of the centres. Thanks. 

It is the doctor's office that provided this list.  Therefore, I am checking if anyone had personal experience staying in any of the centres. Thanks. 

barbaraz, Jan 31, 2024 @ 18:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

You could also ask your doctor for his guidance as to which clinic would be most appropriate and convenient for you.

All the best,

R.

You could also ask your doctor for his guidance as to which clinic would be most appropriate and convenient for you.

All the best,

R.

Ritchie, Feb 2, 2024 @ 01:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

According to doctor's office, each of the centers provides the basic care and physiotherapy I need. No further details provided.  There are a few reviews online for each of the various centers. For some, it seems as if they were good previously but now the level of service is not as good. That is why I am looking for a bit more advice from someone who has been recently and can provide an opinion. Thanks. 

According to doctor's office, each of the centers provides the basic care and physiotherapy I need. No further details provided.  There are a few reviews online for each of the various centers. For some, it seems as if they were good previously but now the level of service is not as good. That is why I am looking for a bit more advice from someone who has been recently and can provide an opinion. Thanks. 

barbaraz, Feb 4, 2024 @ 23:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 408 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form