Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Any band in need of a vocalist? or ideas to start a new band!?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Any band in need of a vocalist? or ideas to start a new band!?

Hey everybody, 

My name is Daniele, am an Italian professional who just moved back to Geneva for work. I saw few threads in this group for people insterested in joining or forming bands... now that things are (FINALLY) turning to normal, I was wondering if there any band looking for a vocalist or peoplöe looking to form a band 

I had a band in Vienna with a group of friends for few years and had a ton of fun playing in bars and at parties - some of our videos are here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny9WO3zUAxQ

Happy to talk!
ciao

Daniele

The text you are quoting:

Hey everybody, 

My name is Daniele, am an Italian professional who just moved back to Geneva for work. I saw few threads in this group for people insterested in joining or forming bands... now that things are (FINALLY) turning to normal, I was wondering if there any band looking for a vocalist or peoplöe looking to form a band 

I had a band in Vienna with a group of friends for few years and had a ton of fun playing in bars and at parties - some of our videos are here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny9WO3zUAxQ

Happy to talk!
ciao

Daniele

Daniele AlesaniMay 28, 2021 @ 11:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1034 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Any band in need of a vocalist? or ideas to start a new band!?
Post 1

Geneva has a pretty interesting band scene. If you want to meet fellow musicians I suggest you to join one of the Ateliers at either ETM or AMR.

The text you are quoting:

Geneva has a pretty interesting band scene. If you want to meet fellow musicians I suggest you to join one of the Ateliers at either ETM or AMR.

Daniel S, Aug 10, 2021 @ 11:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1034 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form