Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Any recommendations of areas with parking with a view?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Any recommendations of areas with parking with a view?

Just looking for a place I can drive to and just admire the view, Somewhere not too far from Geneva. Think Salève, there are several parking areas that look out onto the view. 

The text you are quoting:

Just looking for a place I can drive to and just admire the view, Somewhere not too far from Geneva. Think Salève, there are several parking areas that look out onto the view. 

Kenneth AJul 25, 2023 @ 16:28
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 363 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Any recommendations of areas with parking with a view?
Post 1

On the Jura side, you have the Tiocan (above Thoiry) and a parking with view about 3/4 the way up to Col de la Faucille.

On the Salève, there's of course l'Obsaervatoire, but I cannot remember if you get a view from within your car. Think you have to walk about 100m

Also la Croisette, with view on both sides of the Salève.

On the Jura side, you have the Tiocan (above Thoiry) and a parking with view about 3/4 the way up to Col de la Faucille.

On the Salève, there's of course l'Obsaervatoire, but I cannot remember if you get a view from within your car. Think you have to walk about 100m

Also la Croisette, with view on both sides of the Salève.

tawb, Jul 25, 2023 @ 19:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Any recommendations of areas with parking with a view?
Post 2

In Cologny, there is a small parking with a beautiful view over the lake : https://goo.gl/maps/H8VkTCCUq6jgMF1t8

In Cologny, there is a small parking with a beautiful view over the lake : https://goo.gl/maps/H8VkTCCUq6jgMF1t8

Philippe D, Jul 29, 2023 @ 10:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 363 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form