Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Anybody using Evo Fitness gym?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Anybody using Evo Fitness gym?

Hi all,

I am looking for some feedback about the Evo Fitness gym from someone who is a member, how is it? is the equipment of good quality? does it get very crowded? is the staff friendly and professional? are changing rooms clean and well organised?

I am planning to go for a free trial but it will be very useful to hear from someone who goes there on a regular basis.

Thanks in advance to anyone who will share their experience!

The text you are quoting:

Hi all,

I am looking for some feedback about the Evo Fitness gym from someone who is a member, how is it? is the equipment of good quality? does it get very crowded? is the staff friendly and professional? are changing rooms clean and well organised?

I am planning to go for a free trial but it will be very useful to hear from someone who goes there on a regular basis.

Thanks in advance to anyone who will share their experience!

FedericaOct 24, 2018 @ 18:58
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1067 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Anybody using Evo Fitness gym?
Post 1

I go to Evo Fitness on Rue de Lausanne in Paquis and I really like it. It's clean, has everything you could need and best of all is it doesn't seem to be crowded no matter at what time I go. I always find machines available. Try using the free trial during "peak hours" and you can see for yourself. Best,

The text you are quoting:

I go to Evo Fitness on Rue de Lausanne in Paquis and I really like it. It's clean, has everything you could need and best of all is it doesn't seem to be crowded no matter at what time I go. I always find machines available. Try using the free trial during "peak hours" and you can see for yourself. Best,

Glenn A, Oct 29, 2018 @ 11:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1067 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form