Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Anyone up for doing a DISCO SHOW this Sat at the ball?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Anyone up for doing a DISCO SHOW this Sat at the ball?
It seems, from the previous 2 threads, many people are up for a Disco session at the ball. So we'll have one.

Now, if we have a Disco session, we need Disco Dancers!!!

Anyone out there who is up for, and knows how do, put on an amusing Disco Dancing show on stage?

For the brave people: free entrance, etrnal glory on the Sindy pictures web site, and huge respect from all guests...

Any volunteers?

The text you are quoting:
It seems, from the previous 2 threads, many people are up for a Disco session at the ball. So we'll have one.

Now, if we have a Disco session, we need Disco Dancers!!!

Anyone out there who is up for, and knows how do, put on an amusing Disco Dancing show on stage?

For the brave people: free entrance, etrnal glory on the Sindy pictures web site, and huge respect from all guests...

Any volunteers?

Nir OfekDec 13, 2005 @ 02:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1275 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Anyone up for doing a DISCO SHOW this Sat at the ball?
Post 1
am hopless in putting on a disco show (comic one, or whatever else maybe...) ... but since I love dancing and making a fool of myself (and of course I am seeking eternal glory...) ... i can dance and be part of the show (just show me what to do!)

Let me know.
Cheers
Vale
am hopless in putting on a disco show (comic one, or whatever else maybe...) ... but since I love dancing and making a fool of myself (and of course I am seeking eternal glory...) ... i can dance and be part of the show (just show me what to do!)

Let me know.
Cheers
Vale

Hoiling, Dec 13, 2005 @ 13:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
..this guy is SOOOOOO Crazy! :-) and everyone should check out his dancing - he is THE STAR. After you get over the first shock (and over your spasms from laughing), you just WANT to dance just like him. :-) Great mood, plenty of laughs and tons of inspiration guaranteed if you let this guy on stage.
..this guy is SOOOOOO Crazy! :-) and everyone should check out his dancing - he is THE STAR. After you get over the first shock (and over your spasms from laughing), you just WANT to dance just like him. :-) Great mood, plenty of laughs and tons of inspiration guaranteed if you let this guy on stage.
lovely_katya, Dec 13, 2005 @ 13:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
will you really do it?

It's not about dancing WELL, it's about dancing FUNNY!!!

Seriously, you feel like doing a (funny) disco show on stage?

Nir
will you really do it?

It's not about dancing WELL, it's about dancing FUNNY!!!

Seriously, you feel like doing a (funny) disco show on stage?

Nir

Nir Ofek, Dec 14, 2005 @ 18:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1275 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form