Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Are you a newcomer in Geneva?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Are you a newcomer in Geneva?

Hi everyone,

I am a sociologist working at the Swiss federal institute of technology in Lausanne. We're currently running a research project on cities hospitality. We're interested in what makes a city welcoming (especially for people with few resources).

If you are a newcomer yourself and want to share your experience: I am looking for interview partners. We could meet somewhere in Geneva, have a coffee and talk for max. an hour about your experience as a newcomer in Geneva. Participation is anonymous and we offer a compensation.

Please get in touch! Here is our e-mail and Facebook. Looking forward to meeting you!

Maxime
The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone,

I am a sociologist working at the Swiss federal institute of technology in Lausanne. We're currently running a research project on cities hospitality. We're interested in what makes a city welcoming (especially for people with few resources).

If you are a newcomer yourself and want to share your experience: I am looking for interview partners. We could meet somewhere in Geneva, have a coffee and talk for max. an hour about your experience as a newcomer in Geneva. Participation is anonymous and we offer a compensation.

Please get in touch! Here is our e-mail and Facebook. Looking forward to meeting you!

Maxime
Maxime FAug 13, 2019 @ 14:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 727 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 727 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form