Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Au pair salary

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Au pair salary

Hi, 

I am a host mum looking for information regarding au pair salary. I have an aupair and she is paid 800 CHF gross by month. I am using cheque service to avoid dealing directly with AVS, LPP and so on but I am quite surprise by the level of taxes. 

She is paid 800 CHF in cash and the authorities considers 990 CHF because she is live-in aupair. If cheque service is right, I am going to pay 500 CHF by month for taxes, LPP and so on, meaning my aupair will only get 600 chf instead of 800. 

Is it right? Is is what you usually get as an aupair? Is it mandatory to pay LPP if she is staying only 6 months? 

Thanks in advance.

KR,

Ingrid

The text you are quoting:

Hi, 

I am a host mum looking for information regarding au pair salary. I have an aupair and she is paid 800 CHF gross by month. I am using cheque service to avoid dealing directly with AVS, LPP and so on but I am quite surprise by the level of taxes. 

She is paid 800 CHF in cash and the authorities considers 990 CHF because she is live-in aupair. If cheque service is right, I am going to pay 500 CHF by month for taxes, LPP and so on, meaning my aupair will only get 600 chf instead of 800. 

Is it right? Is is what you usually get as an aupair? Is it mandatory to pay LPP if she is staying only 6 months? 

Thanks in advance.

KR,

Ingrid

Ingrid HFeb 20, 2019 @ 16:01
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 662 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 662 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form