Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Becoming "independant" from work permit B (non-EU)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Becoming "independant" from work permit B (non-EU)

Dear all,

I am wondering if somebody have had an experience of changing to independent activity from work permit B (non-EU)? The law seems to provide for such possibility, I am, rather, wondering about practice. 

Thank you!

The text you are quoting:

Dear all,

I am wondering if somebody have had an experience of changing to independent activity from work permit B (non-EU)? The law seems to provide for such possibility, I am, rather, wondering about practice. 

Thank you!

Leonila GMay 13, 2020 @ 12:44
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 534 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Becoming "independant" from work permit B (non-EU)
Post 1

Since I am EU, but independent, I can just recommend you to visit OCAS, section independent. There are extermely helpful.

Normally, you need 3 invoices from different clients and then OCAS can register your activity. 

Since I am EU, but independent, I can just recommend you to visit OCAS, section independent. There are extermely helpful.

Normally, you need 3 invoices from different clients and then OCAS can register your activity. 

Kris R, May 13, 2020 @ 13:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Becoming "independant" from work permit B (non-EU)
Post 2

May 13, 20 13:47

Thanks for your tips! My problem, though, is more in switching my permit from employment to independent. This comes before everything else. On the exact permit it is written "independent activity is subject to authorization". 

Thanks for your tips! My problem, though, is more in switching my permit from employment to independent. This comes before everything else. On the exact permit it is written "independent activity is subject to authorization". 

Leonila G, May 13, 2020 @ 13:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 534 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form