Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Best-Price Shipping from UK?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Best-Price Shipping from UK?
Hi,

Anybody out there that knows of a cheap & reliable carrier to ship 4 boxes (120kg total) door-to-door from the UK to Geneva? So far I have received quotes from DHL and BA freight, but those looked rather steep to me. I am not in a hurry, so surface will be fine.

On a similar note, what's the VAT remittance & customs procedure for UK-to-CH purchases?

Any input greatly appreciated.

Mike
The text you are quoting:
Hi,

Anybody out there that knows of a cheap & reliable carrier to ship 4 boxes (120kg total) door-to-door from the UK to Geneva? So far I have received quotes from DHL and BA freight, but those looked rather steep to me. I am not in a hurry, so surface will be fine.

On a similar note, what's the VAT remittance & customs procedure for UK-to-CH purchases?

Any input greatly appreciated.

Mike
rmikeJan 31, 2006 @ 02:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1231 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Best-Price Shipping from UK?
Post 1
It's called Harsch Henri HH SA. The company I work for deals a lot with them, so I guess it should be a reliable and affordable one. They are located at 10 rue Baylon in Carouge, phone is 022 3004300. They also have a website http://www.harsch.ch.

Hope this helps! If it's too expensive for you, let me know and I will continue my research!
The text you are quoting:
It's called Harsch Henri HH SA. The company I work for deals a lot with them, so I guess it should be a reliable and affordable one. They are located at 10 rue Baylon in Carouge, phone is 022 3004300. They also have a website http://www.harsch.ch.

Hope this helps! If it's too expensive for you, let me know and I will continue my research!
Iolly, Feb 1, 2006 @ 13:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1231 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form