Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Best french courses central Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Best french courses central Geneva
What is the best school to learn French at in Geneva, except Migros that is, as they were not good at all?

I looking for good course vs value for money, it needs to be in central geneva (1204 pref), evening courses..

Thanks
The text you are quoting:
What is the best school to learn French at in Geneva, except Migros that is, as they were not good at all?

I looking for good course vs value for money, it needs to be in central geneva (1204 pref), evening courses..

Thanks
MishaMay 1, 2006 @ 11:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1510 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Best french courses central Geneva
Post 1
They are in center town (Rive), have evening classes, and are high quality. Only prob - they are a bit pricy. We are currently trying to get a special GoL rate with Berlitz, but until then - suggest you try on your own. Won't hurt if you mention GoL, who know....

Bon chance (means "good luck"...(-:
They are in center town (Rive), have evening classes, and are high quality. Only prob - they are a bit pricy. We are currently trying to get a special GoL rate with Berlitz, but until then - suggest you try on your own. Won't hurt if you mention GoL, who know....

Bon chance (means "good luck"...(-:

Nir Ofek, May 1, 2006 @ 12:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Best french courses central Geneva
Post 2
du Leman. You can contact member Wombat for more details for Inlingua.
I know it's not on 1204, but 1202. Otherwise I know another one in 1205 called IFAGE in Place des Augustins.
du Leman. You can contact member Wombat for more details for Inlingua.
I know it's not on 1204, but 1202. Otherwise I know another one in 1205 called IFAGE in Place des Augustins.
Iolly, May 1, 2006 @ 19:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1510 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form