Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Bubble Tea / Boba

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Bubble Tea / Boba

Mmmmm, that tasty tea with the pieces of tapioca in it.... 
Anyone know where I can I find it in Geneva?

The text you are quoting:

Mmmmm, that tasty tea with the pieces of tapioca in it.... 
Anyone know where I can I find it in Geneva?

pnaikAug 10, 2009 @ 16:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 3369 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Bubble Tea / Boba
Post 1

http://lebaldescreateurs.wordpress.com/bar/bubble-tea/le-bubble-tea-deja-en-suisse/

http://lebaldescreateurs.wordpress.com/bar/bubble-tea/le-bubble-tea-deja-en-suisse/

Jessica M, Aug 2, 2013 @ 15:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thanks for replying to this, Jessica! I asked almost four years ago! Nice to know these deep questions will not go unanswered.

Unfortunately I no longer live in Geneva, but I am there fairly often for work and this place will definitely be on my list.

Thanks for replying to this, Jessica! I asked almost four years ago! Nice to know these deep questions will not go unanswered.

Unfortunately I no longer live in Geneva, but I am there fairly often for work and this place will definitely be on my list.

pnaik, Aug 2, 2013 @ 15:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi, 

Yes, I know the post was from a long time ago.....but since it came up when I did a google search and then was able to find a place, I figured I could go ahead and give you the link :)

I have gone there twice now, and while it is bubble tea sure enough....It is not that great. I am guessing because they just don't make it so often the ingredients are not fresh...but may be we cna increase their turn over. :)

Cheers, 

Hi, 

Yes, I know the post was from a long time ago.....but since it came up when I did a google search and then was able to find a place, I figured I could go ahead and give you the link :)

I have gone there twice now, and while it is bubble tea sure enough....It is not that great. I am guessing because they just don't make it so often the ingredients are not fresh...but may be we cna increase their turn over. :)

Cheers, 

Jessica M, Aug 4, 2013 @ 18:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

There's also a place in Paquis... around 36 rue du Mole (next to the Academie de Coiffure...used to be a sandwich shop...now is a Vietnamese/Asian-inspired takeaway spot with salads and spring rolls). 

They sell bubble tea for chf 7 ...it's ok. Not awesome, but the people who own the place are super friendly. 

There's also a place in Paquis... around 36 rue du Mole (next to the Academie de Coiffure...used to be a sandwich shop...now is a Vietnamese/Asian-inspired takeaway spot with salads and spring rolls). 

They sell bubble tea for chf 7 ...it's ok. Not awesome, but the people who own the place are super friendly. 

Kristina H, Aug 7, 2013 @ 16:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 3369 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form