Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Car repair - Recommended Garages in France or Italy?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Car repair - Recommended Garages in France or Italy?

Hello everyone - I have just been quoted 2000chf for some repairs to my car in Geneva, which seems far too high.  Would anyone be able to recommend a garage in France or Italy that I could look at instead?  Much appreciated!  Thanks, Ben 

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone - I have just been quoted 2000chf for some repairs to my car in Geneva, which seems far too high.  Would anyone be able to recommend a garage in France or Italy that I could look at instead?  Much appreciated!  Thanks, Ben 

Ben WOct 7, 2019 @ 09:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1361 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Car repair - Recommended Garages in France or Italy?
Post 1

I have had some work done at Garage Laurent in Annecy... it's run by Laurent and his wife. Sounds like you might need bigger repairs that I've ever had, but they'd be the first place I'd go to if I needed anything done.. they've swapped my winter/ summer tyres a couple of times and seem like a decent place.

Also, they introduced me to a nearby panel shop when a truck drove into my car.. so if they can't do it, they tell you where to go.

Their website is of course terrible, but has contact details:

http://www.laurentgarage.fr/

I have had some work done at Garage Laurent in Annecy... it's run by Laurent and his wife. Sounds like you might need bigger repairs that I've ever had, but they'd be the first place I'd go to if I needed anything done.. they've swapped my winter/ summer tyres a couple of times and seem like a decent place.

Also, they introduced me to a nearby panel shop when a truck drove into my car.. so if they can't do it, they tell you where to go.

Their website is of course terrible, but has contact details:

http://www.laurentgarage.fr/

James M, Oct 15, 2019 @ 12:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Car repair - Recommended Garages in France or Italy?
Post 2

Thanks a lot James!  Really helpful.  Much appreciated 

Thanks a lot James!  Really helpful.  Much appreciated 

Ben W, Oct 15, 2019 @ 12:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1361 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form