Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Carpet cleaner?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Carpet cleaner?

Can someone please tell me if there are carpet cleaners in geneva, to buy/rent. Like in UK you can rent rug doctor etc easily. Anything like that here? 

The text you are quoting:

Can someone please tell me if there are carpet cleaners in geneva, to buy/rent. Like in UK you can rent rug doctor etc easily. Anything like that here? 

Mona HadiOct 10, 2013 @ 13:47
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 1378 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Carpet cleaner?
Post 1

I rented a machine from the pharmacy,(Lignon) i think it was CHF10 for a day plus CHF25 for the shampoo. The price may have increased as it was a while back.

I rented a machine from the pharmacy,(Lignon) i think it was CHF10 for a day plus CHF25 for the shampoo. The price may have increased as it was a while back.

Shirley T, Oct 11, 2013 @ 19:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thank you so much 

Thank you so much 

Mona Hadi, Oct 13, 2013 @ 08:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Oct 10, 13 13:47

Hello Mona

I don't know if you have a car, and if so if you ever come to France, but in the CORA centre [large shopping centre in Amphion-les-Bains close to us], there is a very friendly dry cleaners. He has a machine available, not expensive, plus bottles of the liquid to clean carpets for €7.00 [machine hire is something like €12.00. We have used him in the past and the machinery works very well.

If you need more help, just let me know.

Hello Mona

I don't know if you have a car, and if so if you ever come to France, but in the CORA centre [large shopping centre in Amphion-les-Bains close to us], there is a very friendly dry cleaners. He has a machine available, not expensive, plus bottles of the liquid to clean carpets for €7.00 [machine hire is something like €12.00. We have used him in the past and the machinery works very well.

If you need more help, just let me know.

sheila c, Oct 13, 2013 @ 12:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

You can buy a vacuum cleaner and clean your carpets regularly. You can vacuum the carpet once in a week and use soil retardants to retain the look of the new carpet. I advice to use these equipements.

You can buy a vacuum cleaner and clean your carpets regularly. You can vacuum the carpet once in a week and use soil retardants to retain the look of the new carpet. I advice to use these equipements.

John Gold, May 16, 2014 @ 09:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

do you know if this pharmacy still rents carpet cleaners?

do you know if this pharmacy still rents carpet cleaners?

ioana salajanu, Sep 21, 2023 @ 20:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

As an answer to this old thread, you may want to have a look at La Manivelle (http://manivelle.ch).

As an answer to this old thread, you may want to have a look at La Manivelle (http://manivelle.ch).

Marvin S, Sep 22, 2023 @ 08:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 1378 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form